+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
I really hope this glitch is a good sign and they’re actively accessing our applications lol and giving away GU’s and approvals ahahah

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020

saw second time Application/Profile Updated. thoughout it was GU. But after clicking it it then become approved.

Does anyone knows how long will it take after the status changed to “approved”? I mean on the account it says PR card was mailed but it also says that it can take up to 6 weeks before the card can be received.. I mean will it really be that long???

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Does anyone knows how long will it take after the status changed to “approved”? I mean on the account it says PR card was mailed but it also says that it can take up to 6 weeks before the card can be received.. I mean will it really be that long???
Naaah, once it’s mailed, expect 3-5 business days so basically in a week you should have it

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
It is frustrating for office like Winnipeg. I send them an email yesterday because there is an emergency back home and I am planning to go back by the month end and I don’t want to have a problem coming back since I don’t have the PR card or visa. They just send me an generic reply stating all the IRCC offices are closed until further notice. I hope they can understand the emergency of the applicants. Maybe I think coming back will be another problem. So stressful Canadian Immigration

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Got the following Reply from Edmonton Office:

In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card: Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. We will reach out to you if there is an update.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Regards,

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I emailed Etobicoke office this morning telling them 1 of my family members hasn't received their PR card as yet. They responded to say the card is still in production process and cards for the entire family don't have to be done the same time.

Photos delivered from June 19th.
The wait continues.
It's now been a month since my partner and our child's card has been approved. We still haven't received our child's card and my application is still showing as submitted. All applications were submitted in the same envelope.

mike.anderson

Jul 7, 2020
Got the following Reply from Edmonton Office:

In response to your inquiry regarding your permanent residence card: Our office is currently working to process your Permanent Resident Card. Due to COVID-19 our government office is currently working with limited staff and resources. We will reach out to you if there is an update.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca Please reference your application number and UCI.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Regards,
What email address did you use for Edmonton?