+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Dear IRCC Edmonton Officers

Since you are still not able to REALLY process my photo for my first PR Card application due to Covid-19. I am just wondering could you forward my application and/or photo to the IRCC offices in Ontario who are working to process the photos? Since I am living in Richmond Hill and according to my observation, I would prefer my application to be forwarded to IRCC Hamilton and Kitchener.

If you can do that for me, I could even send another new photo to the office, although it would cost me another $60.

Although you suggest me to contact you through Contact Centre and Webform, I have done that for a lot of times but you know there is a big delay for them to forward my request to you. I just don't want to wait for 2 more months for nothing and then being told my photo has expired beyond 6 months and should submit new one.

I know you are able to make the decision and I really appreciate your help.

Best regards
I’m in Richmond Hill as well, but my CoPr right away was meant to send everything to Hamilton office. I don’t know how bad situation in Edmonton is, but Hamilton is no faster, today is exactly 3 months I’m waiting and counting. No GU, no nothing. Called a call centre - nothing, the agent said it’s “in process”, web forms - nothing. I did sent an email to the Hamilton IRCC today directly, let’s see if they can answer me.
I need to travel back home so badly, Covid cases in my home county are >5000 people A DAY and I’m worried about my family but stuck waiting for the card ugghh

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I’m in Richmond Hill as well, but my CoPr right away was meant to send everything to Hamilton office. I don’t know how bad situation in Edmonton is, but Hamilton is no faster, today is exactly 3 months I’m waiting and counting. No GU, no nothing. Called a call centre - nothing, the agent said it’s “in process”, web forms - nothing. I did sent an email to the Hamilton IRCC today directly, let’s see if they can answer me.
I need to travel back home so badly, Covid cases in my home county are >5000 people A DAY and I’m worried about my family but stuck waiting for the card ugghh
I visited IRCC Hamilton office yesterday and it was all closed not open to public. Try to send email to contact IRCC Hamilton Office directly

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Hi all,
For the ones who had to re-submit the photos again, did you guys mail it to the same office you mailed it to earlier? or to the Sydney, NS office?
The letter should clearly state right?
I was asked to resend to Sydney, my original office for COPR was Ottawa.

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi, I am an Inland applicant. I received my CoPR on Oct 14. However, I have not received any instructions for PR card yet. Any suggestions? Please advise. Thanks

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Got a ghost update yesterday and today the application got approved. Etobicoke center. Message in my application states that the card has been mailed, waiting for it now.

Reactions: asdfghj