+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
same pal. this is all so slow. But I am glad that the offices are doing the best they can.
Did you get instructions for PR card? I just have the CoPR number on CIC account. That's it! No other instructions or no documents yet. My CoPR update came on Oct 14th.

koiwa528

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
COPR:24/09/2020
MAILED PHOTOS:24/09/2020
PR CARD RECIEVED: 19/10/2020
VANCOUVER OFFICE
I am just confused and frusstaed regarding what order does sydney office is following to print cards. I know people whose photo had been sent to Sydney earlier than this applicant but why this person get card earlier than those who sent photos earlier?

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I am just confused and frusstaed regarding what order does sydney office is following to print cards. I know people whose photo had been sent to Sydney earlier than this applicant but why this person get card earlier than those who sent photos earlier?
There is no order, just like there was no order with COPR. It just is how it is. My partner got their card three weeks ago.

I'm still waiting. Patiently. Not getting mad. Breathing deeply. Understanding that the process isn't perfect, but at least I still have delicious maple syrup and poutine to enjoy. Being chill like people are here, in glorious Canada.

koiwa528

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
There is no order, just like there was no order with COPR. It just is how it is. My partner got their card three weeks ago.

I'm still waiting. Patiently. Not getting mad. Breathing deeply. Understanding that the process isn't perfect, but at least I still have delicious maple syrup and poutine to enjoy. Being chill like people are here, in glorious Canada.
what it comes at the end is after 6 months l am required to waste 100 bucks to take the picture again and send them to Sydney

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I think the order is to upload the photo into the system. The ones who are waiting for a long time sent photos to the offices that were shut down due to the COVID-19. All the photos sit in the mail room and wait for the officers to scan them into the system. I sent photo to Saskatoon office in early June and still nothing.

koiwa528

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I think the order is to upload the photo into the system. The ones who are waiting for a long time sent photos to the offices that were shut down due to the COVID-19. All the photos sit in the mail room and wait for the officers to scan them into the system. I sent photo to Saskatoon office in early June and still nothing.
I was thinking the same as you until I found people whose photos were sent to Sydney from Edmonton office in mid September whose cards are printed much later than those who sent their cards to Kitchener or Vancouver office in late September

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I am not even sure it is dependent of offices. I have seen many people from Montreal office getting the PR card after 3/4 weeks from COPR, at most. For me and my family is going to be 4 months soon. I raised web form and I just got the standard answer... I don't get stressed, knowing that in some point it should come, but it is frustrating....