+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
There is no order, just like there was no order with COPR. It just is how it is. My partner got their card three weeks ago.

I'm still waiting. Patiently. Not getting mad. Breathing deeply. Understanding that the process isn't perfect, but at least I still have delicious maple syrup and poutine to enjoy. Being chill like people are here, in glorious Canada.
what it comes at the end is after 6 months l am required to waste 100 bucks to take the picture again and send them to Sydney

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I am just confused and frusstaed regarding what order does sydney office is following to print cards. I know people whose photo had been sent to Sydney earlier than this applicant but why this person get card earlier than those who sent photos earlier?
I think the order is to upload the photo into the system. The ones who are waiting for a long time sent photos to the offices that were shut down due to the COVID-19. All the photos sit in the mail room and wait for the officers to scan them into the system. I sent photo to Saskatoon office in early June and still nothing.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I think the order is to upload the photo into the system. The ones who are waiting for a long time sent photos to the offices that were shut down due to the COVID-19. All the photos sit in the mail room and wait for the officers to scan them into the system. I sent photo to Saskatoon office in early June and still nothing.
I was thinking the same as you until I found people whose photos were sent to Sydney from Edmonton office in mid September whose cards are printed much later than those who sent their cards to Kitchener or Vancouver office in late September

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I am not even sure it is dependent of offices. I have seen many people from Montreal office getting the PR card after 3/4 weeks from COPR, at most. For me and my family is going to be 4 months soon. I raised web form and I just got the standard answer... I don't get stressed, knowing that in some point it should come, but it is frustrating....

HocheolSeo

Apr 24, 2018
Finally got first GU. After working hours EDT Just check.
Do you expect to get a second GU as well? Or it might be a sign of getting approval soon?

I sent my first PR package to Calgary office, got GU last Saturday. I wonder if there will be a second GU.

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
Finally got first GU. After working hours EDT Just check.
Congratulations after so many hustles, I wish you all the best and I hope you will get good news really soon. Hope we all waiting Application see this good news in our accounts as well. I wish Winnipeg office start working as well.

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

Anybody who got ghost update after submitting the photo, how many days it took to get the card approved and mailed?

Also, how many ghost updates do one gets after the photo submission to the card been approved ?

Thanks,