+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Also get official reply from IRCC EDMONTON Office this morning:

Your card has been processed at the Edmonton Office and has been sent to card production in Sydney.

Reactions: Hats.nads

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020

Your card has been processed at the Edmonton Office and has been sent to card production in Sydney.
I guess your email was really good that they responded to you so well. Can you share what did you mailed them. You don’t have to be specific just gist of what you mailed would be highly appreciated.

I called IRCC today and they said they cannot mail each offices as they are quite behind the schedule and everyone is waiting so they get tons of requests. I’m going to email Winnipeg office to see if they can give me better response. Your draft will be helpful to a lot of us.

Thanks you and wish you all the best for good news really really soon.

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Hi all,
For the ones who had to re-submit the photos again, did you guys mail it to the same office you mailed it to earlier? or to the Sydney, NS office?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I guess your email was really good that they responded to you so well. Can you share what did you mailed them. You don’t have to be specific just gist of what you mailed would be highly appreciated.

I called IRCC today and they said they cannot mail each offices as they are quite behind the schedule and everyone is waiting so they get tons of requests. I’m going to email Winnipeg office to see if they can give me better response. Your draft will be helpful to a lot of us.

Dear IRCC Edmonton Officers

Since you are still not able to REALLY process my photo for my first PR Card application due to Covid-19. I am just wondering could you forward my application and/or photo to the IRCC offices in Ontario who are working to process the photos? Since I am living in Richmond Hill and according to my observation, I would prefer my application to be forwarded to IRCC Hamilton and Kitchener.

If you can do that for me, I could even send another new photo to the office, although it would cost me another $60.

Although you suggest me to contact you through Contact Centre and Webform, I have done that for a lot of times but you know there is a big delay for them to forward my request to you. I just don't want to wait for 2 more months for nothing and then being told my photo has expired beyond 6 months and should submit new one.

I know you are able to make the decision and I really appreciate your help.

Best regards

Reactions: ace_narn

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015

Which office did you send photo to? Try to reach out to the office directly, instead of using webform

mike.anderson

Jul 7, 2020

How did you know that? I guess even the agents on the phone have no idea. Last time they told me Edmonton will send the docs to Sydney, Today the agent told me PR Card will be issued on Edmonton!!!!!!

Waiting for 5 months. All of my friends who sent their photos to Vancouver got their cards in less than three weeks.

mike.anderson

Jul 7, 2020
Dear IRCC Edmonton Officers

Since you are still not able to REALLY process my photo for my first PR Card application due to Covid-19. I am just wondering could you forward my application and/or photo to the IRCC offices in Ontario who are working to process the photos? Since I am living in Richmond Hill and according to my observation, I would prefer my application to be forwarded to IRCC Hamilton and Kitchener.

If you can do that for me, I could even send another new photo to the office, although it would cost me another $60.

Although you suggest me to contact you through Contact Centre and Webform, I have done that for a lot of times but you know there is a big delay for them to forward my request to you. I just don't want to wait for 2 more months for nothing and then being told my photo has expired beyond 6 months and should submit new one.

I know you are able to make the decision and I really appreciate your help.

Best regards
What it the email?