+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Some officer has already confirmed that you application is already sent to NS for printing right?
The officer from IRCC Etobicoke told me my application has already been sent to NS for printing, while what Edmonton replied to me clearly indicated my photo is still at their hand.

Do you think which office I should trust since the answers are so contradictory.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
The officer from IRCC Etobicoke told me my application has already been sent to NS for printing, while what Edmonton replied to me clearly indicated my photo is still at their hand.

Do you think which office I should trust since the answers are so contradictory.
Yes but i don't think edmonton has mentioned that your photo is with them.
Just raise a webform and you may get a clear picture, i know waiting sucks.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020

Why two different office for PR card? Did you send photos to two different offices?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Yes but i don't think edmonton has mentioned that your photo is with them.
Just raise a webform and you may get a clear picture, i know waiting sucks.
If Sydney, NS had already received my photo from Edmonton one week ago, they should have already produced it and mailed to me. Since you can see applicant who sent their photos to Kitchener office this week have already received their card. That's why I am thinking the officer from Etobicoke was lying to me or she did't know nothing actually.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
If Sydney, NS had already received my photo from Edmonton one week ago, they should have already produced it and mailed to me. Since you can see applicant who sent their photos to Kitchener office this week have already received their card. That's why I am thinking the officer from Etobicoke was lying to me or she did't know nothing actually.
Better to call IRCC or raise a webform.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
have done that thousands of times
Look friend. I know it is frustrating and annoying knowing the others are starting to get there PR card even who just recently landed. What I can say for certainty is that we who didn’t get our cards yet has only option which is to wait and be patient. No matter how much we call them or send them web form they will response us with their template answers. One day they will send us the card. Let’s just hope it will be soon. Good luck

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Look friend. I know it is frustrating and annoying knowing the others are starting to get there PR card even who just recently landed. What I can say for certainty is that we who didn’t get our cards yet has only option which is to wait and be patient. No matter how much we call them or send them web form they will response us with their template answers. One day they will send us the card. Let’s just hope it will be soon. Good luck
I partially agree with you but I am still believing we should do our best to fight for our rights and profits. We are actually helping the scocity moving forward while voting our opinions to to the Government

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
My Long Journey...... Cant wait for this to be over:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ITA - June 26th 2019
AOR - August 13th 2019
PPR - Feb 27th 2020
COPR - March 4th 2020
Landed June 1st 2020
Photo re-submission request - Sept 25th
Photo delivered to P.O Box - October 5th (Sent with USPS from the USA)
Ghost Update- October 16th
Approved - ???
PR Card delivered - ???

Apparantly, after photo re-submission request, a new application number was created. I had to link my application again and I found a new application with the latest date with which my photo was delivered to NS. I logged in a few minutes ago and saw a ghost update. I hope it means my PR Card is being produced

Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Reactions: benson9189