+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Application Approved today.
Landed on 24 Mar, request to resend photo on 24 Sep, Photo sent to Sydney NS on 25 Sep, GU 5 Oct, Approved 6 Oct.

Reactions: sn3888

ajay.ece90

Jun 26, 2016
Application Approved today.
Landed on 24 Mar, request to resend photo on 24 Sep, Photo sent to Sydney NS on 25 Sep, GU 5 Oct, Approved 6 Oct.
Great, Congrats. Did you check when were the photos delivered? We are in similar situation, Photos got delivered to Sydney yesterday.
Did you sent to PO Box 4500 address?

Reactions: aabiola

coolcanada123

Aug 26, 2020
Did anyone here sent their photo to Kitchener office. Our COPR - Sept 22nd, Photos delivered to IRCC Kitchener - Sept 30th.

Just wants to know, the typical time Kitchener office is taking ...

JTPr

May 15, 2020
COPR 29th Sep 2020/Office - ETOBICOKE - 5343 dundas street west suite 105
Photo sent: October 5
Photo delivered: October 7
Now start waiting for the beautiful card to be processed and sent....

Did anyone's status of PR card on mycic account updated to "in process" or such after their document/pictures being received? My current status has been submitted the day I linked PR Card to mycic account.

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
After two weeks I was able to link my husband’s application to his profile. He is the dependent and I am the principal applicant. Ya we got it processed when we landed at the airport and we got it processed by the same officer. Yes I have received my SIN and he hasn’t and they said they’re are not having some documents though they didn’t say any details as his file is not yet opened. I guess u need to call them and ask for the PR card status.
Hey
I finally was able to link my pr card application today. It says date received September 1 even though i landed on Jun 27. What is the date received of your spouse application in the account?
Thanks

mahi01237

Star Member
May 28, 2020
My friend just visited IRCC Edmonton office at 10 am local time. Here are what I have learned from her:

The 9700 Jasper Ave building is open to public, but the specific IRCC office suite 160 is not available for people. The pictures below show the front door of the office suite which is closed. My friend could ring a bell and then a person inside spoke with her through the phone. The person is not officer and he said there are no officer working in the office you should book an appointment on IRCC website if you want to visit the office.

There are people working and walking inside the office but it seems like there are almost no officers but just security guide or maybe the receptionist.

The IRCC Edmonton office only accepts appointment relating to Refugee applications so I am pretty pessimistic that our applications for the first PR card have been delayed and will continue to be delayed until sometime in the future.

The mailing address Station 260 is on the second floor and no public can be allowed to visit the office.

Thank you so much for information !

Zardari_10%

Aug 4, 2020
Landed March 4
Photos requested Sept 23
Photos delivered Sept 28
No update yet
I have similar situation
Landed: March 10 (Outland)
Photos resubmission email: Sept 23
Photos delivered: Sept 28
Today, I also called IRCC to inquire about the status; the agent said you have to wait, and I cannot confirm if we have received your photos or not.
I will update if there is any GU/Approval.
Please update if you see anything. Thank you.