+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi thank you for you reply!... and what?... July.. so I guess I need to wait for another 3-4 months at least.. :(:( are you in Etobicoke office as well?
Yes, you are right, this office is very slow. I mailed our photos to etobicoke on July 31, still waiting GU.

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
IRCC GCKey site is in maintenance and related outage has been extended.
Hello Everyone ,

Quick question , did any anyone applied to PRTD document recently . Couple of questions

1. I am inland applicant waiting for PR card but want to travel to US , am i eligible to apply with in Canada .
2. If so may i know the process and how long it takes to get PRTD document .

Appreciate your responses !
1. PRTD must be applied outside Canada because it is for PRs who do not have a PR card and want to return to Canada. So you may be able to apply it through the Canadian embassy in the United States. Your physical location is not important, but you need an US address to receive the PRTD file. (my own opinion)
2. it's really depends on which embassy your application will be submitted. oversea embassy need to verify your PR status, resident obligation status...but i have to say there are so many uncertains at this moments.

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Yes, you are right, this office is very slow. I mailed our photos to etobicoke on July 31, still waiting GU.
my photos submitted to etobicoke in the middle of June but still no any updates so far. called IRCC several times but all they can say is WAIT.... :rolleyes:

JTPr

May 15, 2020
:( i thought Etobicoke office is doing good ...! Well fingers crossed and hopefully we can receive our cards soon! I guess mine would be the next January though...

ws.ben.lee

Jun 27, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Hello. Something strange happened.

PR Card applications for my wife and two kids are all approved today, but only my application is still on "Submitted" status.
Should I use web-form query to check if I need further updates? Or should I wait for another updates from CIC?

Inland application
Office: Etobicoke
CoPR: 6/19
Photo received by office: 7/2
GU: 10/5
PR Card Approved: 10/6

Reactions: Mumbaikers

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello. Something strange happened.

PR Card applications for my wife and two kids are all approved today, but only my application is still on "Submitted" status.
Should I use web-form query to check if I need further updates? Or should I wait for another updates from CIC?

Inland application
Office: Etobicoke
CoPR: 6/19
Photo received by office: 7/2
GU: 10/5
PR Card Approved: 10/6
This is the same situation I'm in with Etobicoke, though I'm two weeks ahead of you in the timeline. My partner received their card last week, our child is approved and card in the mail and my application is still showing as submitted. Please let me know if your card application gets approved.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
My friend just visited IRCC Edmonton office at 10 am local time. Here are what I have learned from her:

The 9700 Jasper Ave building is open to public, but the specific IRCC office suite 160 is not available for people. The pictures below show the front door of the office suite which is closed. My friend could ring a bell and then a person inside spoke with her through the phone. The person is not officer and he said there are no officer working in the office you should book an appointment on IRCC website if you want to visit the office.

There are people working and walking inside the office but it seems like there are almost no officers but just security guide or maybe the receptionist.

The IRCC Edmonton office only accepts appointment relating to Refugee applications so I am pretty pessimistic that our applications for the first PR card have been delayed and will continue to be delayed until sometime in the future.

The mailing address Station 260 is on the second floor and no public can be allowed to visit the office.

ws.ben.lee

Jun 27, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
This is the same situation I'm in with Etobicoke, though I'm two weeks ahead of you in the timeline. My partner received their card last week, our child is approved and card in the mail and my application is still showing as submitted. Please let me know if your card application gets approved.
Did you send any question to CIC office for this? I am not sure I should just wait for this...