+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
I'm on the same boat as you are. I sent it to the Winnipeg office. COPR June 8. The photo received on June 15. No GU. Called IRCC again today say we just need to wait. I'm from Toronto as well. I just hope they also start working soon like Calgary, Ottawa, and Etobicoke.

What makes me more worried is that what if my CoPR expires before I receive my PR card. My CoPR expires in November mid. Does anyone experienced that and if yes what can we do in that case?
Did you check if the pictures were forwarded to another location? I sent my envelope to Winnipeg but when I check the Canada Post tracking number, it shows it was forwarded to Kitchener. Just wondering if I'm the only one that had the mail sent to another location.

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Did you check if the pictures were forwarded to another location? I sent my envelope to Winnipeg but when I check the Canada Post tracking number, it shows it was forwarded to Kitchener. Just wondering if I'm the only one that had the mail sent to another location.
I check my tracking number after you posted it was forwarded to Kitchener but mine is still shows delivered in Winnipeg

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
I check my tracking number after you posted it was forwarded to Kitchener but mine is still shows delivered in Winnipeg
So does this mean Winnipeg or Kitchener is processing the cards? Mine was delivered in Winnipeg on June 18 and Kitchener on July 13.

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Mine was approved and mailed today as well. Timeline could be found in signature. AOR to COPR:127 days, COPR to card: 112 days. Hopefully I can receive it soon.

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Office: Ottawa
COPR (by e-mail): June 18, 2020
Photo received by office: June 24
Ghost update: September 21
Status Approved: September 22
Received : September 28

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Application Approved today.
Landed on 5 Mar, request to resend photo on 27 Sep, Photo sent to Sydney NS on 29 Sep, GU 5 Oct, Approved 6 Oct.
Will update once it reaches the mailbox.

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Application Approved today.
Landed on 5 Mar, request to resend photo on 27 Sep, Photo sent to Sydney NS on 29 Sep, GU 5 Oct, Approved 6 Oct.
Will update once it reaches the mailbox.
Hi Sayantan,

Where could I check status of my application? Do I need to link PR Card application with my GC account? If yes, how?

Thank you,
Barinder Singh

Reactions: MikSingh2017

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
This is the same situation I'm in with Etobicoke, though I'm two weeks ahead of you in the timeline. My partner received their card last week, our child is approved and card in the mail and my application is still showing as submitted. Please let me know if your card application gets approved.
Same here @ShivaOm . My husbands status still says submitted and we got ours but his isn't even printed. I found this out when I called IRCC on Monday. The Rep. said she had no further update and it could be that his picture hasn't met the standard (and we all took our pictures the same place), Yet we haven't gotten any emails to that effect.
It amazes me that 1 envelope can have 4 pictures yet 3 are processed and the 4th remains unknown.

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Hi, how do you know if your picture has been forwarded? I sent my picture to the Winnipeg office and when checking the Canada post tracking number it shows that was delivered to Winnipeg, but I don't see anything forwarded to other locations. Thank you.

ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Same here @ShivaOm . My husbands status still says submitted and we got ours but his isn't even printed. I found this out when I called IRCC on Monday. The Rep. said she had no further update and it could be that his picture hasn't met the standard (and we all took our pictures the same place), Yet we haven't gotten any emails to that effect.
It amazes me that 1 envelope can have 4 pictures yet 3 are processed and the 4th remains unknown.
I called today and they said it's on the last stage of the processing, and that it can vary. Said to wait a couple of weeks and then call back.

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, how do you know if your picture has been forwarded? I sent my picture to the Winnipeg office and when checking the Canada post tracking number it shows that was delivered to Winnipeg, but I don't see anything forwarded to other locations. Thank you.
In my case, it will show delivered to Winnipeg but then it will also show the packaged being delivered to Kitchener (after 1 month). I called Canada Post and they informed this happened because it was forwarded to the new location. I'm just concerned if something went wrong with the delivery and now I'm waiting in vain.

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi Sayantan,

Where could I check status of my application? Do I need to link PR Card application with my GC account? If yes, how?

Thank you,
Barinder Singh
Yes, there is a link once you log in, it says "Add (link) your application to your account". Try to link yor PR card application using UCI and place of birth (as per your passport or COPR / try both). Should work fine.