+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Any update who sent photos to Winnipeg office? COPR June 12. Photos received June 18. No GU No updates. I will really appreciate if anyone shares

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Huy guys my friend just visited the IRCC Calgary office 30 minutes ago. She could only saw a security who didn't allow her to take pictures and ask any questions on behalf of me (applicants). The security also said the Calgary office has started to reopen but only scheduled appointment will be served (although we don't know how to schedule an appointment with the office). However, my friend also told me the office door is locked and she could only see the person (security guard) in the office, without any other officers.

I have another friend who will visit IRCC Edmonton Office tomorrow and I will keep you posted.
I hope if I know someone in Winnipeg and do the same thing. I hope you will get your card soon

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
Any update who sent photos to Winnipeg office? COPR June 12. Photos received June 18. No GU No updates. I will really appreciate if anyone shares
I'm on the same boat as you are. I sent it to the Winnipeg office. COPR June 8. The photo received on June 15. No GU. Called IRCC again today say we just need to wait. I'm from Toronto as well. I just hope they also start working soon like Calgary, Ottawa, and Etobicoke.

What makes me more worried is that what if my CoPR expires before I receive my PR card. My CoPR expires in November mid. Does anyone experienced that and if yes what can we do in that case?

Reactions: lsingh56

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I'm on the same boat as you are. I sent it to the Winnipeg office. COPR June 8. The photo received on June 15. No GU. Called IRCC again today say we just need to wait. I'm from Toronto as well. I just hope they also start working soon like Calgary, Ottawa, and Etobicoke.

What makes me more worried is that what if my CoPR expires before I receive my PR card. My CoPR expires in November mid. Does anyone experienced that and if yes what can we do in that case?
There is one guy who posted about Winnipeg office about a week ago who was approved for the PR card but since then nobody got an update.
I hope before your COPR document expires will get that card. Just keep me posted once you got any update. I will post mine too

ckm_01

Mar 13, 2020
Anyone here whose pr card returned to ircc as undelivered and re-mailed? How long re-mailing from ircc usually take now a days?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I think we don’t need to worry about the COPR expire date?? especially you are currently living in Canada? That date is for those who are outside of Canada.. they need to land in Canada within that date.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Anyone in Etobicoke?
i just sent my picture to 5343 Dundas St West, Suite 105 - Etobicoke PR Card Photos.

anyone who is in the same boat? Please keep each other updated and so I will!

sn3888

Sep 10, 2020
Landed on Mar 5. Got request to resubmit photo last week, submitted on 29 Sep. Got GU today.
Sweet. I sent the pictures to sydney last week as well. Mine should come any day now, fingers crossed. Please do let us know once you get the card.

Last edited:

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Anyone in Etobicoke?
i just sent my picture to 5343 Dundas St West, Suite 105 - Etobicoke PR Card Photos.

anyone who is in the same boat? Please keep each other updated and so I will!
They just pcocess application who mailed photo on July beginning