+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
just saw an update that my pr cards have been approved and sent by mail. but do they really take 6 weeks to deliver? In how many days can I expect them to be delivered in Montreal? thsnks!

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
I just got my PR card a few minutes ago in the mailbox!

PPR: Mar 12
COPR: May 28
Photo delivered to Ottawa Office: June 3
GU: Sep 28
Approved: Sep 30
Card Received: Oct 5

This is probably the last time I share my PR timeline. I submitted my PR application on Oct 18th, 2019. Almost a year since the journey started! Wish good luck to everyone and also to myself!

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Huy guys my friend just visited the IRCC Calgary office 30 minutes ago. She could only saw a security who didn't allow her to take pictures and ask any questions on behalf of me (applicants). The security also said the Calgary office has started to reopen but only scheduled appointment will be served (although we don't know how to schedule an appointment with the office). However, my friend also told me the office door is locked and she could only see the person (security guard) in the office, without any other officers.

I have another friend who will visit IRCC Edmonton Office tomorrow and I will keep you posted.

KJQQDJ

Nov 14, 2019
Huy guys my friend just visited the IRCC Calgary office 30 minutes ago. She could only saw a security who didn't allow her to take pictures and ask any questions on behalf of me (applicants). The security also said the Calgary office has started to reopen but only scheduled appointment will be served (although we don't know how to schedule an appointment with the office). However, my friend also told me the office door is locked and she could only see the person (security guard) in the office, without any other officers.

I have another friend who will visit IRCC Edmonton Office tomorrow and I will keep you posted.
Thank you for your information, it seems that the Calgary office didn't work until recently, that's why our applications are been delayed.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Thank you for your information, it seems that the Calgary office didn't work until recently, that's why our applications are been delayed.
I really suspect if they have really started to process PR card photos. As my friend told me the office is almost vacant.

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I've heard they will forward cases to Sydney VO to produce card but I did not contact IRCC to confirm it