+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
I landed on march 14 and didn't got anything but last week got email asking photos and sent to Sydney Nova Scotia which delivered today.

Any one has same office ? Now i need to wait for another 100 days or it will be quick this time?
Any thoughts?

I have not get any message in my cic account
I have submitted my application at ircc halifax but I think so for printing card it goes to sydney.

Inland applicant.
COPR received-22nd May.
File they accepted-9th june.
No Ghost updates nothing just waiting till now.

tb12_pats

Apr 15, 2019
Those who sent pics recently after landing, did you send to PO Box address in. Sydney ? Any alternative address to ship that is NOT PO Box so we can track the delivery ? Thanks! Also did you send using canada post ? any tracking..

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Those who sent pics recently after landing, did you send to PO Box address in. Sydney ? Any alternative address to ship that is NOT PO Box so we can track the delivery ? Thanks! Also did you send using canada post ? any tracking..
I sent mine to Card Processing Center, 49 Dorchester Street, Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2.

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020
Sure, I will raise a web form to ask why I cannot link my PR card application. Regarding the processing of my PR card, I have sent them 5 to 6 enquiries, fr which there was the same template reply.
Yeah...When I landed in Toronto Pearson, the immigration office at the airport was bearly working - only 6 officer were at the desk and 4 of them are trainees! Geez. That's why it took them nearly one hour to process every new immigrant and the line was really really really looooooong.