ShivaOm

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Ghost update today.

Office: Etobicoke
COPR (by e-mail): June 9, 2020
Photo received by office: June 19
Ghost update: September 24
My partner received their card yesterday and our child was approved on Monday (card is coming!), but my application is still showing as processing.

Super weird as all our photos and apps were in the same envelope. I understand them arriving at the same time, but is it strange that my application hasn't been approved?

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Any news from anyone sending photos to Hamilton office?
CoPr July 23rd
Photos received at Hamilton IRCC July 30th
PR Card Application linked to account August 6th

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
Is anyone from who sent photos to Winnipeg office get any updates? This thing is making me so much frustrate!!
I’m a Winnipeg applicant as well. I have dropped 2 web forms and one call in September end and got the generic response saying they have received my documents and they are processing the application. Due to COVID blah blah blah.

it is so frustrating at this moment coz we already waited too long for our COPR and when I thought the journey ended for PR then this PR Card processing comes up. After seeing people landed and already getting updates and getting the PR card made me happy for them but sad for myself seeing that I'm waiting for so long. Now I wish I could have done that.

NO UPDATE FROM MY SIDE STILL

Last edited:

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I’m Winnipeg applicant as well. I have dropped 2 web forms and one call in September end and got generic response saying they have received my documents and they are processing the application. Due to COVID blah blah blah.

it is so frustrating at this moment coz we already waited too long for our COPR and when I thought the journey ended for PR then this PR Card processing comes up. After seeing people landed and already getting updates and getting PR card. Now I wish I could have done that.

NO UPDATE FROM MY SIDE STILL
anyone who sent their photos to Prairies provinces Let's connect we are all victims

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
I lockon to my acct I found in it saying application updated and lock out so later I checked again but this time saying submitted

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020
I just landed last week and I was able to link both mine and my wife's PR card application to mycic account. Anyone that recently landed already got their good news?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I logged on to my account I found in it saying "application updated". Logged out and checked again later, but this time saying submitted.
This is what we forummers call a "ghost update"; it indicates some movement on your application. It's a good sign. You may be asked for a photo request or may get your PR card posted soon.

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020
I have a question - a lot of people said that they submitted their "photos" after landed. My question is that our COPR, collected by the border officer while we landed, should already have the picture for PR card processing right? I wasn't required to submit a photo at all..So what's going on?

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
This is what we forummers call a "ghost update"; it indicates some movement on your application. It's a good sign. You may be asked for a photo request or may get your PR card posted soon.

Was asked for photo request last week Thursday which I sent to them and they got it this Wednesday ...I just pray it PR card

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I have a question - a lot of people said that they submitted their "photos" after landed. My question is that our COPR, collected by the border officer while we landed, should already have the picture for PR card processing right? I wasn't required to submit a photo at all..So what's going on?
Yes the COPR on landing had a picture on it. But they sent an email stating that the phot along with COPR did not meet the specifications and requested to send new photos again. That is the photo retake request. I have sent mine on Feb 21, 2020, until now I have not received any update on my account regarding the PR card.