+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020
Yes the COPR on landing had a picture on it. But they sent an email stating that the phot along with COPR did not meet the specifications and requested to send new photos again. That is the photo retake request. I have sent mine on Feb 21, 2020, until now I have not received any update on my account regarding the PR card.
That's bad. I really hope you can receive an update soon. Did you linked your application to your mycic account?

sladeyl11

Jul 27, 2020
Nope, I am unable to link it to my cic account. It says application not found.
Raise a webform to have some insight...I was able to link my application but when I try to find my application status through the PR status check website it said my application cannot be located.

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Raise a webform to have some insight...I was able to link my application but when I try to find my application status through the PR status check website it said my application cannot be located.
Sure, I will raise a web form to ask why I cannot link my PR card application. Regarding the processing of my PR card, I have sent them 5 to 6 enquiries, fr which there was the same template reply.

realmj

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
My partner received their card yesterday and our child was approved on Monday (card is coming!), but my application is still showing as processing.

Super weird as all our photos and apps were in the same envelope. I understand them arriving at the same time, but is it strange that my application hasn't been approved?
did you got ghost update on your case? or just showing submitted status?

Linda1988_1

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, anyone sent CoPR and photos to Calgary in May or June? Any update or timeline to share?
I called IRCC and was told Sydney is processing my case. Wondering how long it takes Sydney to make the final decision...
Looking forward to any progress, even just the GU...

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi, anyone sent CoPR and photos to Calgary in May or June? Any update or timeline to share?
I called IRCC and was told Sydney is processing my case. Wondering how long it takes Sydney to make the final decision...
Looking forward to any progress, even just the GU...
I sent my photos to Sydney, NS in February. Still no update. I am not even able to link my PR card application to my IRCC account.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I sent my photos to Sydney, NS in February. Still no update. I am not even able to link my PR card application to my IRCC account.
Did you try linking using name and UCI number? Usually the place that gives trouble is "Place of birth". It has to be as it appears in the CoPR, without commas. Mine was Chennai Tamil Nadu (I tried "chennai", Chennai, Tamil Nadu" and it didn't work). I tried linking a week after landing and it got linked.

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Did you try linking using name and UCI number? Usually the place that gives trouble is "Place of birth". It has to be as it appears in the CoPR, without commas. Mine was Chennai Tamil Nadu (I tried "chennai", Chennai, Tamil Nadu" and it didn't work). I tried linking a week after landing and it got linked.
Yes I tried all the options, but it didn't work out. I am from Coimbatore, so should I mention the Place of Birth as 'Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu'. I tried by typing how it is in the COPR (COIMBATORE, T) which didn't work.

ind-cad-dec-2019

Jun 8, 2020
Yes I tried all the options, but it didn't work out. I am from Coimbatore, so should I mention the Place of Birth as 'Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu'. I tried by typing how it is in the COPR (COIMBATORE, T) which didn't work.
Try just Coimbatore. Nothing else. Also try all caps and all small. Mine was Delhi so I just tried Delhi or DELHI or delhi