+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Anyone from who sent photos to Winnipeg office for PR card got some updates? I called IRCC for updates just got a response sorry for delay nothing can be done to express the process. Just told to wait for the response if my application to approve or to be DENIED. The agent said to be DENIED i am so shocked with her response. Hope to hear soon for the application

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Anyone who is living in Edmonton pls let me know and msg me. I want to employ some one to visit the IRCC Edmonton office to see if they are working. I can pay you cash through emt

pewpew

Jul 9, 2018
Hi ... I am looking at changing my mailing address too.. but when I click on the address notification it says my application is not found. I landed on June 2020 and resent photos yesterday to Nova Scotia Sydney office. Would like to know if u used webform or address notification to change the address. . If it’s webform what option from the drop down should we select? And should I change the address for my dependent as well? Thank u so much for reply:)
I use Webform to change the address. Select Permanent Resident Card, and Permanent Resident Card - Initial Card. Then write it down your request (changing address) in Your Enquire.

Aabt

May 24, 2019
No. The processing of your card does not depend on linking it to your CIC account. It is in fact this step is not even needed. Your card will get processed anyways. Linking the card just helps you to track the progress if you want to. If you click on "check full application status", it will show submitted date as your PR approval Date.
Can you tell me how to track/link pr card please.I don't have an application number .

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hello there. we are in the exact same situation as you. How are you planning to send these photographs given FedEx and UPS wouldnt deliver to a post box.
There is a mailing address available as well for the Sydney CPC. I am planning to send the photos directly to the mailing address (not PO. Box) via UPS/FedEx.

kart_84

Apr 5, 2019
Office: Ottawa
Inland COPR on June 1st
Sent photos on June 3rd
GU on Sept 28th
Application Status approved with message of PR card mailed on Sept 30

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Etobicoke update
Inland COPR,
Sent photos on June 25th to Etobicoke
Application got approved today and it says they have mailed the pr cards and will be reaching in 6 weeks.
Is there a way to track the mailed pr card by getting the tracking number or so?

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Etobicoke update
Inland COPR,
Sent photos on June 25th to Etobicoke
Application got approved today and it says they have mailed the pr cards and will be reaching in 6 weeks.
Is there a way to track the mailed pr card by getting the tracking number or so?
Congrats, did you have a GU update before?