+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Etobicoke update
Inland COPR,
Sent photos on June 25th to Etobicoke
Application got approved today and it says they have mailed the pr cards and will be reaching in 6 weeks.
Is there a way to track the mailed pr card by getting the tracking number or so?
Have you got any GU?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Edmonton Edmonton 9700 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 9700 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 9700 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

who can come to visit here let me know I will pay you in cash

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Edmonton Edmonton 9700 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 9700 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3 9700 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

who can come to visit here let me know I will pay you in cash
Call to cic and try to get update.

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
Office: Montreal
Inland COPR: Aug 26th
Photo received: Sep 10th
Ghost update: Sept 28th
Approved with a message of PR card mailed: Sept 30th

Good luck everyone!:D

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
OMG, I sent my photos to the Ottawa office on June 3rd.
My COPR date is May 28th.
Today after I logged in, I saw GU!
I haven't checked my account last week and so glad to see at least there is some progress with PR card application!
Finger crossed!
Updates from the Ottawa office!
After GU on Sep 28th, my PR Card application finally got approved today (Sep 30th)! :D
There is a message in my account saying that the card has been mailed. Both my spouse and I got the status change at the same time.

I noticed that recently several people in this thread reported that they were asked to re-submitted their photos. And people thought maybe that is because the photo was taken more than 6 months ago. I was worried:eek: when I read those replies.

In my case, I received PPR on March 12th, took the photo in a photo studio on March 13th and shipped my passport (IRCC shipped back my passport with no stamping as everybody already knew). I received my email COPR confirmation on May 28th and submitted my PR card application on the same day using the same photo. So March 13th - Sep 30th, this is more than 6 months already!

But I got a direct approval today. It seems like the Ottawa office is fine with this, or maybe because my photo is only a few days over the required timeframe. Or maybe this is a case by case situation and it depends on which office or which officer is viewing your application? But at least we knew that not everyone whose photo is taken more than 6 months ago will receive a re-submit photo request.

Last edited:

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Updates from the Ottawa office!
My PR Card application got approved today (Sep 30th)! :D
There is a message in my account saying that the card has been mailed. Both my spouse and I got the status change at the same time.

I noticed that recently several people in this thread reported that they were asked to re-submitted their photos. And people thought maybe that is because the photo was taken more than 6 months ago. I was worried:eek: when I read those replies.

In my case, I received PPR on March 12th, took the photo in a photo studio on March 13th and shipped my passport (IRCC shipped back my passport with no stamping as everybody already knew). I received my email COPR confirmation on May 28th and submitted my PR card application on the same day using the same photo. So March 13th - Sep 30th, this is more than 6 months already!

But I got a direct approval today. It seems like the Ottawa office is fine with this, or maybe because my photo is only a few days over the required timeframe. Or maybe this is a case by case situation and it depends on which office or which officer is viewing your application? But at least we knew that not everyone whose photo is taken more than 6 months ago will receive a re-submit photo request.
no gu?

Assheikh

Aug 22, 2020
Hey guys..
Anyone knows how long can it take for the PR cards to be delivered to Vancouver?

Me and my husband got a GU on 16th September and then an email on 18th that our PR cards have been mailed. But havnt recieved them in the post yet. As i can see here alot of ppl are recieving their cards in 4 to 5 days. Should i be concerned? Any ideas?

Landing date: 6th September
PR application linked: 8th September
Ghost update: 16th September
PR card mailed: 18th September

zhuhai88888888

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Etobicoke update
Inland COPR,
Sent photos on June 25th to Etobicoke
Application got approved today and it says they have mailed the pr cards and will be reaching in 6 weeks.
Is there a way to track the mailed pr card by getting the tracking number or so?
Thank you! No, you cannot track it.

miucat

Feb 27, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Inland EE applicant.
  • CoPR received - May 25
  • Virtual landed (Etobicoke office) - Jun 11
  • Photos and CoPR delivered - Jun 22