+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
No. Just that the photos doesn't meet the specification. By now the photos are more than 6 months old, probably that's the reason.
This is ridiculous... the PR card will be issued for 5 years, and then they complain because photos are older than 6 months. After 2 years of wait for some like me (Quebec inland applicant), having to wait months to stamp a simple card is also amazing..:). Anyway, I hope they process your file fast now once they receive the photos.

Reactions: Sayantan86

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I landed on march 14 and didn't got anything but last week got email asking photos and sent to Sydney Nova Scotia which delivered today.

Any one has same office ? Now i need to wait for another 100 days or it will be quick this time?
Any thoughts?

I have not get any message in my cic account

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
I landed on march 14 and didn't got anything but last week got email asking photos and sent to Sydney Nova Scotia which delivered today.

Any one has same office ? Now i need to wait for another 100 days or it will be quick this time?
Any thoughts?

I have not get any message in my cic account
It should be quick for you now.

Reactions: ASPR

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
IRCC Saskatoon’s response for PR Card:

Due to COVID 19, all IRCC offices are currently closed until further notice. We will process the Permanent Resident card photos once staff are allowed to return to the office. As stated on your approval letter, you can expect delays in the processing of your card. However, please note the letter you received is an official document that allows you to get your SIN and Provincial Health Card.

Thank you very much for your understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.

Sincerely,
This is a sad. I have waited for four months since I sent my photo to Saskatoon office. If they shut down the office, they should not be the office where the PR photo should sent.

Reactions: chefbok92

Akt2019

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone
Kindly need some information About Pr card application
I send my copr and photos to
Saskatoon office
Is there any way I can track application?
Thanks for help

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Got a ghost update today.

Application received - October 9th 2019. Medicals were cleared sometime in October 2019 and it used to say so till now, but today the date is gone from the gckey page.

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Review of medical says -
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Previously it used to say -

"Latest update:
Review of medical results - October 22, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."

Any idea what this means?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Got a ghost update today.

Application received - October 9th 2019. Medicals were cleared sometime in October 2019 and it used to say so till now, but today the date is gone from the gckey page.

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Review of medical says -
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Previously it used to say -

"Latest update:
Review of medical results - October 22, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."

Any idea what this means?
are you express entry applicant?