+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Even my application approved today. Also, received PR cards for both wife and kid.
Received my PR card as well today. My PR journey is completed and all the best to everyone for waiting for the cards.
Thanks to Canada visa forum.. this is very informative throughout the journey..
One big thing learned was 'be patient.. and wait for your turn.. :)'

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Landed on 5 Mar. After 6.5 months today I got email from IRCC that they need another set of my photographs as the previous one doesn't meet the specification. What else can you expect !!!

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
Has any one from Calgary Ircc office gotten their PR card? COPR: June 1, photos sent June 7. I haven’t gotten any response from them
Mine is Calgary as well but I saw yesterday folks from March were waiting for an update. I will be interested to know if things are moving. My photos were received on 7th Jul.

Reactions: Metuwidy

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi!
Congrats on your achievement so far! I have got a few questions and would appreciate your help:

1. Is your initial case processing centre Ottawa, where you were requested to send copr + pictures?
2. Did you receive account update on your pr approval first and then get your copr email? If so, how many days it took to get your copr email. I got my pr approved the day before yesterday and haven’t got copr email yet.
3. Do you have the sentence in your copr letter “ if you dont have copr documents, please send a copy of this letter along with one picture ...

Thank you!!!
Hi,

1. My PR application office was in Edmonton but when I got COPR email I was told to send the COPR and photos to Ottawa.

2. I got the PPR email in March and I sent my passport. However, due to covid-19 we got the virtual landing and COPR email. They sent back our passports with no stamps. My PR account still doesn't say it's approved but on the portal the COPR letter is on it as well.

3. Yes I did have that in the letter.

Congrats on your approval!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi,

1. My PR application office was in Edmonton but when I got COPR email I was told to send the COPR and photos to Ottawa.

2. I got the PPR email in March and I sent my passport. However, due to covid-19 we got the virtual landing and COPR email. They sent back our passports with no stamps. My PR account still doesn't say it's approved but on the portal the COPR letter is on it as well.

3. Yes I did have that in the letter.

Congrats on your approval!
Hi Thank you for your detailed answers!! Again, congrats on your PR :). I will be patient and wait for my email to come!

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hello Everyone.
I received a ghost update today on my son's application. However, my wife and I did not receive a ghost update yet. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: realmj

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Landed on 5 Mar. After 6.5 months today I got email from IRCC that they need another set of my photographs as the previous one doesn't meet the specification. What else can you expect !!!
Ridiculous.
Did they give you a chance to submit it again urgently?