+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi guys, I landed on 21 june and till now I didn't get my pr card. But I can see here that all are filling the forms as well. So do I have to do anything after landing to Canada to get PR card because till now I haven't fill any form .the airport officer told me you will be get PR card in your mailing address but still didn't get my pr card.
No, for Outland applicant no need to do anything. What is discussing here is the new process for inland applicants because of covid. Inland applicants has to send photo and the pr confirmation letter they have received in email(as we don’t have a CoPR like you) to IRCC to get their pr card.
If you need to know the status of your pr card application, you can link it to your cic account.

AAA1122

Jul 31, 2020
How can we know which office is processing PR card for outland applicants ? Our COPR was issued at London Office.
Have anyone got their PR cards processed from London office ??

JanieLiu

Aug 1, 2019
No one heard from Ottawa.
They are sleeping on our photos
Got COPR on May 5th. Still waiting for the card. They must be sleeping on photos.
I mailed my photo to the Ottawa office as soon as I got COPR. Because I did not use a tracking number, I do not even know if they have received it. Just sent them a Web form asking about this.

vj12

Oct 26, 2018
No, for Outland applicant no need to do anything. What is discussing here is the new process for inland applicants because of covid. Inland applicants has to send photo and the pr confirmation letter they have received in email(as we don’t have a CoPR like you) to IRCC to get their pr card.
If you need to know the status of your pr card application, you can link it to your cic account.
Hello

How to link pr card application to cic account? The officer said I will get PR card on the address provided during landing. I was under the impression that my cic profile will automatically get updated once PR card is issued.

Thank you.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello

How to link pr card application to cic account? The officer said I will get PR card on the address provided during landing. I was under the impression that my cic profile will automatically get updated once PR card is issued.

Thank you.
Whatever officer said is correct, you will get the card in your address.
If you need to track the pr card application status, you can link that application to cic account. Try this link
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Just now saw approval update and message saying card has been sent & will receive in 6 weeks.
Time line:
AOR Nov 26, 2019
CoPR in email May 28 2020
Sent one photo and letter June 9
Photo received at Montreal office June 18
GU in profile Aug 24
Card approved and sent - Aug 25
Final waiting for card.....
Finally my waiting ends today. I received my/family pr card in hands today- Aug 27.
All the best for everyone.