+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mshshi

Sep 23, 2019
Did you receive email regarding the GU or when did you checked your account to see the GU?
I have received a letter to confirm that PR card application was received by CIC. How long does it take to issue the card after this message? 128 days?

Last edited:

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I have received a letter to confirm that PR card application was received by CIC. How long does it take to issue the card after this message? 128 days?
Can you provide more details
PR card application
Can you provide more details about the letter you received from CIC? I called the agent they couldn't verify if my photos have been received by the staff at IRCC Edmonton office.

mshshi

Sep 23, 2019
Can you provide more details

Can you provide more details about the letter you received from CIC? I called the agent they couldn't verify if my photos have been received by the staff at IRCC Edmonton office.
A letter to confirm that my pr card application was received by CIC that the letter

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
A letter to confirm that my pr card application was received by CIC that the letter
Did you get this letter when you linked your pr card application to your mycic account? If not , would you mind sharing the email that you recieved?