+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
SERVICE CANADA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH CARDS.
I renewed mine at a Service Ontario, not all locations do it, I think only the really big ones, similarly to when you were doing the health cards for your work permit.
By the way you are not renewing a health card, your are changing STATUS

If you want to even fill out the form before you go here is the link to the form you will use. http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/FormDetail?openform&ENV=WWE&NO=014-0280-82

SERVICE CANADA does SIN renewals
I know they have nothing to do with health Cards. I put the paperwork in front of the agent (CoPR) and said, our status has changed, so our OHIP cards need to be changed. He just said I need to go to Hamilton or Oakville. I've phoned like 20 times with nobody answering at the SO branch, so had no choice but to drive in there.

yxxkam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

Anybody here who is a march applicant for initial PR Card and haven’t heard anything from IRCC until now?

Thanks in advance!

xhu675

Jul 29, 2020
Do you guys have an estimate how many days after receiving the 1st ghost update you see the status change to approved in Mycic?

I read several previous messages here and looks like people got status change only 1-3 days after the first ghost update. However, it's been almost a week since I saw my first ghost update and STILL NOTHING.

gow93

Feb 9, 2019
Hello,

Anybody here who is a march applicant for initial PR Card and haven’t heard anything from IRCC until now?

Thanks in advance!
I am waiting for my first PR card since April 11th. Did my landing at Vancouver. Did you write to them and ask about your PR card processing delay?

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hello guys,

I received my CoPR in July but have not applied for my PR card yet. However I'm moving to a new place by the end of this month so I need to update my address with CIC so they can send the PR card to my new address. However, i searched online and they only mention the address change for in process application.

I did send a web form a week ago but have not received any emails/response. Also, i'm unable to reach them via phone (i don't think they are taking calls at the moment). Anyone with same experience can you please advise what I should do?

Thanks so much!

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
  • Received my CoPR on June 10,2020
  • Photo delivered to IRCC-NHQ Ottawa office on July 6,2020
  • My PR Card application now is processing at PRC-Sydney office
And I’m still waiting on It.....

Last edited:

yow17

Jul 31, 2020
  • Received my CoPR on June 10,2020
  • Photo delivered to IRCC-NHQ Ottawa office on July 6,2020
  • My PR Card application now is processing at PRC-Sydney office
And I’m still waiting on It.....
How do you know it is being processed at sydney office ? I also sent to Ottawa office on May 2, waiting since then

ngisa

May 22, 2020
hi guys, I got copr on 13 July. In my IRCC account, the PR card status changed from submitted to updated/etc yesterday, and it changed back to submitted today, can anyone tell me what this means? I clicked the link and it shows nothing.