Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Anyone waiting on Edmonton office? I mailed my COPR and photos on June 4th, they received it June 6th. I was able to link the application but no updates yet.
I sent my documents (COPR plus photos) around the same time. I have not received any updates either. However, I had raised an online query to which they replied that all my documents have been received. I have no idea what is happening there, preoccupied with NHL I assume.

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
Hi guys,
I would like to ask if anyone of you already traveled by air within Canada without PR Card during this pandemic?
Anyone who submitted their PR photos at Etobicoke? I was approved PR on April 23 and submitted the photos for PR card on April 27. Until now there’s no update on my cic account. It says in progress. Anybody on the same page?
Photo Submitted May 27th, Photo received June 1st. No update.

yxxkam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys,
I would like to ask if anyone of you already traveled by air within Canada without PR Card during this pandemic?

Photo Submitted May 27th, Photo received June 1st. No update.
Photo ID is okay if you are just travelling with in canada (For example driver license). PR card is not required to travel within Canada.

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
Photo ID is okay if you are just travelling with in canada (For example driver license). PR card is not required to travel within Canada.
Okay thank you so much! Will be flying to AB soon for work. Thanks a lot! Keep safe!

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I just called the agent to check about pr card status, and was informed that the concerned office didn’t open my envelope yet and not updated the photo in system. It is irritating that they didn’t open the envelope even after 2 months. IRCC-Montreal.
@aliakbarc87 - That's weird. If you can tell, how did you figure out that they have received your envelop but have not opened it. Did you call our regular # 8882422100 and have told them your Canada Post tracking ID#. Even I want to get insights, where my application is stuck. Let me know please.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
@aliakbarc87 - That's weird. If you can tell, how did you figure out that they have received your envelop but have not opened it. Did you call our regular # 8882422100 and have told them your Canada Post tracking ID#. Even I want to get insights, where my application is stuck. Let me know please.
I called the same number. Based on Canada post tracking, photo and letter is delivered to IRCC. But based on agent, there is no entry in IRCC system by any officer after pr card application is created(same date as CoPR issued) and the photo is not yet in the system.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I called the same number. Based on Canada post tracking, photo and letter is delivered to IRCC. But based on agent, there is no entry in IRCC system by any officer after pr card application is created(same date as CoPR issued) and the photo is not yet in the system.
@aliakbarc87 - thank you, it means there is no official confirmation to you if IRCC has received your envelope (apart from Canada post showing it's delivered)

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Do you guys have an estimate how many days after receiving the 1st ghost update you see the status change to approved in Mycic?

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well that was a giant waste of time. Did online application for SIN number, no email notifications (i did this last week Tuesday) and Service Ontario has no clue about this and of course they SO offices do not answer a phone so had to drive, stand in line for an hour only to be told (even though they website and their notifications do say they do) they don't do renewal of Ohip (or SIN confirmation) cards here. Have to go to service Canada, which is obviously closed like everywhere near me.
Angers me a whole lot.

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Well that was a giant waste of time. Did online application for SIN number, no email notifications (i did this last week Tuesday) and Service Ontario has no clue about this and of course they SO offices do not answer a phone so had to drive, stand in line for an hour only to be told (even though they website and their notifications do say they do) they don't do renewal of Ohip (or SIN confirmation) cards here. Have to go to service Canada, which is obviously closed like everywhere near me.
Angers me a whole lot.
SERVICE CANADA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH CARDS.
I renewed mine at a Service Ontario, not all locations do it, I think only the really big ones, similarly to when you were doing the health cards for your work permit.
By the way you are not renewing a health card, your are changing STATUS

If you want to even fill out the form before you go here is the link to the form you will use. http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/FormDetail?openform&ENV=WWE&NO=014-0280-82

SERVICE CANADA does SIN renewals

Last edited: