+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mshshi

Sep 23, 2019
Same question. Does anyone who sent their photo to Edmonton office has received PR card since March?

My timeline: CoPR: 12 Jun
Photo sent through xPressport: 13 Jun
Photo Delivered: 17 Jun

No update since then. Have linked on MyCIC but the status is still submitted.
Edmonton office
My timeline: CoPR: 14 May
Photos received May 16th

Since then no update

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
It has been more than 5 months. This wait for PR card is frustrating. Raised many webforms. Getting the same generic reply.

Called IRCC today. They said my application is with Syndey, NS office.

Anybody got their card approved from this office?

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
It has been more than 5 months. This wait for PR card is frustrating. Raised many webforms. Getting the same generic reply.

Called IRCC today. They said my application is with Syndey, NS office.

Anybody got their card approved from this office?
YES I DID....I sent my COPR and pic to Hamilton but I got my PR Card from Sydney Case Processing Center

bcpnpapplicant

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2019
PR Card is now approved and mailed. In the document status section I only see my name with PR card details. I dont see my wife and kids PR card details. Is that normal?
I am the primary applicant
Update - I was able to link all applications except my Wife's PR card application. I tried linking it multiple times to the online CIC account but it didnt work. So then I logged web form request and got response today that her PR card was also mailed on Aug 10. So it seems sometimes the matching criteria doesnt work in the online system.
As of now all of our PR cards are in transit.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I just called the agent to check about pr card status, and was informed that the concerned office didn’t open my envelope yet and not updated the photo in system. It is irritating that they didn’t open the envelope even after 2 months. IRCC-Montreal.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thats not good. Mine was recieved by them on Wednesday. I hope Montreal start moving things along. Covid excuses can only go so far

bcpnpapplicant

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2019
Update - I was able to link all applications except my Wife's PR card application. I tried linking it multiple times to the online CIC account but it didnt work. So then I logged web form request and got response today that her PR card was also mailed on Aug 10. So it seems sometimes the matching criteria doesnt work in the online system.
As of now all of our PR cards are in transit.
UPDATE: All PR cards received in mail today at the Canadian address
Here is the timeline of the PR card
Became landed PR on - July 3rd
GU on - 7 Aug
PR Cards approved and shipped on Aug 10
PR Cards received - Aug 14
CPC - Sydney, NS

Goodnews16

Nov 27, 2016
Same question. Does anyone who sent their photo to Edmonton office has received PR card since March?

My timeline: CoPR: 12 Jun
Photo sent through xPressport: 13 Jun
Photo Delivered: 17 Jun

No update since then. Have linked on MyCIC but the status is still submitted.
COPR: May 25
Photo delivered: May 27
Have linked my application but no update yet

Rahil Lakhani

Mar 13, 2020
Hello All,
Anyone who has not received pr card for all the family members?
I got cards for myself and my kid but my wife's application still says submitted.
Should we raise a webform to enquire about this? We called IRCC once but the representative was as clueless as we are.
Awaiting your opinions..

Thanks!

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Anyone who submitted their PR photos at Etobicoke? I was approved PR on April 23 and submitted the photos for PR card on April 27. Until now there’s no update on my cic account. It says in progress. Anybody on the same page?

Reactions: marianamul10

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Which number i can call to know status of card? With web form they just sent standard copy paste reply so wanna try call now