+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ARCHAX

May 27, 2020
Hi,
I have just received a ghost update for me, my wife and two children today Aug 13 th, for our PR cards.
Landing was on Jun 17th, Montreal

yxxkam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Any one landed in March haven't got any update yet?
March Applicant ..Still no update. Called CIC no proper answer from their end (Covid excuses) Raised two webforms same answer every time. I guess their process is totally messed up.

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Yea I'm still here... landed 3/9 Toronto Billy-Bishop. BUT!!! I got a GU tonight! I'll update here if I see any status change in the next couple days...
This might be great news for the rest of us,,,did you have any problem with sending the photos or anything of that sort? Or you just had to wait all that time with no response?

xhu675

Jul 29, 2020
This might be great news for the rest of us,,,did you have any problem with sending the photos or anything of that sort? Or you just had to wait all that time with no response?

I just had to wait all this time since March 9. Sent a webform like a month ago but just got the standardized response. Really a test of our patience...finger crossed for us all and I'll update again soon hopefully!

Reactions: ryeCatcher

Sham_Sham

Jun 7, 2018
Been following this thread for a while now. Send photo and COPR to Montreal on June 16, they were delivered on June 18. Linked my application on June 26. Still no update as yet

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

tntv

May 2, 2019
Just an update. Me and my wife are inland FSW applicants Vancouver office, CoPR on May 20, 2020. I got approved on July 29 and received the card 3 days later. My wife was more stressful because we couldn't link her application so we had no idea where it went. Today we called IRCC and got notified that her application was approved exactly today, expecting to receive it early next week. Funny thing is the officer figured out the error while linking the application was that the one who input her information actually included the word "City" in our language in her place of birth, thus it never matched our input. Who would have thought!

Anyways, our journey to PR ends here. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Last edited:

Sara_sh94

Jul 24, 2020
Just an update. Me and my wife, CoPR on May 20, 2020. I got approved on July 29 and received the card 3 days later. My wife was more stressful because we couldn't link her application so we had no idea where it went. Today we called IRCC and got notified that her application was approved exactly today, expecting to receive it early next week. Funny thing is the officer figured out the error while linking the application was that the one who input her information actually included the word "City" in our language in her place of birth, thus it never matched our input. Who would have thought!

Anyways, our journey to PR ends here. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.
Congrats!! Which office?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Anyone waiting on Edmonton office? I mailed my COPR and photos on June 4th, they received it June 6th. I was able to link the application but no updates yet.
Same question. Does anyone who sent their photo to Edmonton office has received PR card since March?

My timeline: CoPR: 12 Jun
Photo sent through xPressport: 13 Jun
Photo Delivered: 17 Jun

No update since then. Have linked on MyCIC but the status is still submitted.