+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

AAA1122

Jul 31, 2020
Can anyone share the contact number where we can inquire about PR card status. We landed at Toronto Pearson at start of May, its been more than 100 days since we landed but still no update. Whereas people who landed in June and July are receiving their cards. Kind of worrisome.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Guys. I have a question.

On my CoPR document the address they refer to when sending in CoPR and photos are (as they mention in letter: "to the address listed above"
That address is:

IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP
1025 Saint-Jaques Street
Montreal, Qc

Is this correct ? Has any other inland CEC applications (from Ontario) had to post it there?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Guys. I have a question.

On my CoPR document the address they refer to when sending in CoPR and photos are (as they mention in letter: "to the address listed above"
That address is:

IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP
1025 Saint-Jaques Street
Montreal, Qc

Is this correct ? Has any other inland CEC applications (from Ontario) had to post it there?
I have sent to this address in June 9th. No update so far.

Reactions: Wallyb

sepehr1384

Jun 22, 2020
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-4-2020
Can anyone share the contact number where we can inquire about PR card status. We landed at Toronto Pearson at start of May, its been more than 100 days since we landed but still no update. Whereas people who landed in June and July are receiving their cards. Kind of worrisome.
hi
this is the IRCC contact info :18882422100
i called them once and they answer calls after few minutes.
its better to call them early in morning.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Peeps, got my passport with PRTD in hand today. Applied from DXB

PRTD valid for 1 year with multiple entry.

Timeline ->

9 July 2020 - Sent all documents over email to IRCC
26 July 2020 - Received passport request from Canadian Embassy in AD
26 July 2020 - Sent passport package to VFS Dxb
12 August 2020 - Received passport with PRTD stamped.

Please spread the word in case anyone requires assistance for PRTD process.

My PR card is with my friend in Toronto and PRTD with me.

I will be travelling on PRTD and save some bucks on getting PR card shipped.

Cheers and goodluck!

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just mailed in CoPR and Photos to IRCC in Montreal. Should be there tomorrow noon. Now the next long wait starts. Already did SIN update application Online. Last thing would be OHIP card updates.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

geekygod

Nov 21, 2017
We landed as a family of 3 on July 3rd at Toronto Pearson . Yesterday I received a notification saying my son has his application approved and his PR card dispatched but there was no update regarding my application or my wife's application. Wouldn't they process all the three PR cards together since we had the same EE profile. I was the PA and my wife and my son were my dependents. Should I be worried?