+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

jehan33

Aug 7, 2020
You will not get an e-mail when there is a ghost update on your application. If you randomly check your account and see "Application/Profile Updated" written next to your application in your CIC account, but do not see any changes once you click into your application page, that is a ghost update. The application status will turn back to "Submitted" once you go back to the home page.
Got it. Thank you.

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
You seems lucky for getting updates so quickly in comparison to others.. hopefully you'll get your card soon..
Where did you land and what is your visa office by the way?
Also, you got this ghost update info via email or your CIC account got updated?
Thanks in advance for your response..
I applied from Vietnam.
And I received an email from IRCC saying my application has received an update, so I signed in with my GCkey and was able to see their message that they mailed my card, and it will arrive in 6 weeks.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Folks, how long does it take to reach PR card in mailbox? My PR card was dispatched on 1st August as per IRCC account update on my Toronto address. Still haven't received it.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I did landing at peach arch border, PR application FSW-outland.
I am curious, do these details matter?
I applied from Vietnam.
And I received an email from IRCC saying my application has received an update, so I signed in with my GCkey and was able to see their message that they mailed my card, and it will arrive in 6 weeks.
@addyryoo - do they send physical PR cards outside Canada directly?

sach0408

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I received my CoPR on 4th August. I sent my photo with the printout to London CIC. How will I get notified that they have received my documents and if the PR card is under process and approved? I am an inland applicant.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I received my CoPR on 4th August. I sent my photo with the printout to London CIC. How will I get notified that they have received my documents and if the PR card is under process and approved? I am an inland applicant.
If they receive your photo, they won’t sent any notification. You have to track it using your courier service or Canada post tracking.
To track your pr card application, you can link your pr card application with your cic account. Once they approve and send your card, it will update in your account.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
So my immigration journey is finally over.

Got my PR card today. Looks much nicer than in photos as someone said, when you see it in hand.

Thanks everyone for all the help and encouragement, what a great community there is here.

Congrats to everyone who has got theirs and good luck to those of you who are still waiting.

Gonna be much less active on the forum now, but this is not goodbye just farewell. :)

AAA1122

Jul 31, 2020
More than 100 days since landing. No Ghost Update or anything what so ever. Whereas people who landed last month are getting Ghost updates.
Frustrating, confusing and scary all at the same time..

Reactions: ryeCatcher