+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

deepthi0892

May 28, 2020
Landed June 13.

Got a Ghost Update today!

But I still can't search for either my UCI or Application Number in the "Address Notification" portal. I've used the webform but haven't received any response as to whether they got my new address.

Should I try faxing it? I tried the fax number on the paper change of Address form, but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know the IRCC's active fax number for Address Notification?
where did you land? inland / outland applicant?

sharkie

Aug 19, 2016
Hello everybody, I am a CEC stream applicant and I did my landing on July 23rd. I have three questions regarding the PR card and any help would be appreciated.

1) If I decide to leave Canada before I receive my PR card, would it be okay for my friend to mail me my card over seas once it is received at my Canadian address ? Would it cause an issue once I am coming back to Canada ? I just want to be sure.

2) Is there anybody who did their landing on July 23rd or later, who already got an update on their pr card application ?

3) I was able to link my PR card application to my CİC account. However, I am unable to find my application from the "Adress Notification" page on Cic website. I have tried using my UCI, COPR number as well as Express Entry application number as identification but it fails to identify me. Can anybody share their experience if they are experiencing the same issue.

Thank you and kind regards to everyone

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Is it common to get the PR card of secondary applicant delivered and the primary not receiving? Landed on March 13, submitted change of address web form a month ago and still received one card on old address.
Exactly same scenario. Been three days since secondary applicant received it, but both were dispatched on same day. I don't get why or how there is a difference in receiving cards.

I also raised a webform for address change but still my wife received it in old address.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
1: link new application
2: pr card application
3: select uci and given name
4: put uci number and your name
5: city/town of birth(make sure you put your CITY,PROVINCE/STATE) all in capitals and your complete city and province name dont put as on your COPR
6: country
7: date on your ECAS when you became PR
8: country
9: marital status

make sure you do put your city and province of birth that’s a little tricky one.
Hi thanks for your reply.. I have linked my application but not able to link my husband’s. He is the dependent and his place of birth on passport is SALEM TAMIL NADU and in COPR it is Salem. Have tried all combo but not able to link it.Have raised multiple web forms but still no resolution.

mshzhb

Jul 28, 2020
Are there anybody landed around March 7th still no GU no update yet?

I landed in Toronto Pearson (2020/03/07) able to link my PR card on CIC but no update.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Got 1st GU on 20th July and on 31st July got correspondence letter (says we received your application, basically same template as webform reply) not sure whats the point of sending correspondence letter now?

Anyone here got this correspondence letter?

Alt_

Aug 21, 2019
Are there anybody landed around March 7th still no GU no update yet?
The same boat. I landed March 15th, I got PR card but my partner hasn't got GU yet. I called to the IRCC but an agent said that he didn't know why it was delayed.

rafaelfs07

Nov 5, 2019
Landed March 15 at 1000 Island
Ghost update July 24
Ghost Update for my wife July 27
Both cards received yesterday July 30

*** Note that I sent an address change web form at the beginning of July, I did not get any update of address change but I received the card on my NEW address. Immigration told me they do not confirm address change, only notify if they found an error on your address

Good luck guys