+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
My Wife's PR card has been approved on the portal today and says will arrive in 16 weeks. We both landed in Vancouver on March 07.I'm the primary applicant. But My application still says submitted :(.
Same thing happened with me. My wife’s application got approved yesterday but my application still says submitted. Landed on March 8, 2020 in Vancouver

Reactions: Vivir_Y_Aprender

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Congratulations! Did you get an email on your online account after the PR card applications were approved? Also, do you remember any Ghost Update(s), which might have preceded the "Approved" status, if yes, how many days ago?
I did not receive any emails. Got a GU on 14th. Then the account says wife's application approved yesterday evening. Today my application showed as approved. Now received an email saying the application has been updated.

Last edited:

Charlypee

Feb 21, 2016
Hi Guys, Just got a ghost update. Checked my profile and found our (family) PR card has been approved and mailed out July 13th. I will keep you guys posted.
Guys, We just received our PR cards.

Timeline: Landed in March 4th, Received Ghost update on July 10th and 14th. Profiled updated to application approved on July 14th with details showing the cards were shipped on July 13th. Wishing you guys the very best.

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Anyone with Etobicoke IRCC office received their PR card recently?
I applied on June 11 (sent the copr/photos on June 5. and it went to Etobicoke on June 11)
It still say submitted online (I linked my pr card application to CIC account)
I am still waiting.....
one of my friends who submitted after me (June 15) to Niagara Falls office received his PR card on 14 July.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
I applied on June 11 (sent the copr/photos on June 5. and it went to Etobicoke on June 11)
It still say submitted online (I linked my pr card application to CIC account)
I am still waiting.....
one of my friends who submitted after me (June 15) to Niagara Falls office received his PR card on 14 July.
My documents reached to etobicoke on 10 Jun. I heard Niagara office are processing the pr cards within 20 days

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Landed March 3. Ghost updates July 11 and July 13. Approved July 13. Email notification of update July 14. Card in hand today, July 17 Yay!! Good luck y'all!
Exact same Aprroved July 13, Email July 14 card in mail box today July 17. (except landed 26th of feb) My PR journey that took more then 2 years fully done lol. Good luck to ppl who didn't get it yet.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Exact same Aprroved July 13, Email July 14 card in mail box today July 17. (except landed 26th of feb) My PR journey that took more then 2 years fully done lol. Good luck to ppl who didn't get it yet.
Which visa office did you send the documents for PR card processing?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Which visa office did you send the documents for PR card processing?
I didn't send. I flagpoled at the US border before lock down. On the border dude took my papers and they sent themself i just got kept pr papers, after i just linked my application to account. So no idea what office it was.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed 5 March (soft landing) and still waiting for the PR card. Sigh.....
PR card got delivered at the local address in Ontario. No ghost updates received. Application status is still "Submitted".

Landing date: 5th March 2020.

Best of luck to everyone who is waiting!

Finally my Canadian PR journey is complete. :)

Last edited: