+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
Could you please provide your landing port, date and photo request date?
I landed at the Toronto airport on 5th October, got a request for photo retake on 1st Nov, Got a ghost update on 6th Nov and today 9th Nov my application got approved. Now waiting for the PR card to get delivered.

HNK

Nov 4, 2019
I landed at the Toronto airport on 5th October, got a request for photo retake on 1st Nov, Got a ghost update on 6th Nov and today 9th Nov my application got approved. Now waiting for the PR card to get delivered.
your application was approved, then you landed. So how comes your application approved after landing?
Does the status of the application changes from approves to in process after landing? and then approved again? I am confused!

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
your application was approved, then you landed. So how comes your application approved after landing?
Does the status of the application changes from approves to in process after landing? and then approved again? I am confused!
I am talking about the PR card application, it’s a completely different application that you have to link to your profile after you land and I am talking about that.

HNK

Nov 4, 2019
I am talking about the PR card application, it’s a completely different application that you have to link to your profile after you land and I am talking about that.
Good, that is exactly what I need to know. So right after landing you can link your PR application to the profile and track the process there?
Do they give the application number and instruction at the boarder at the time of landing?
Thanks again

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
landed on 24th November in Toronto. received 1st ghost update just now.
any prediction?
I also landed on 24th November at Pearson Int'l Airport Toronto, I got first ghost update last Friday and another today after which my PR Card Application status changed to approved and it said the Card has already been mailed out to me, now waiting.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I landed on Dec 1st.
Just linked the application to my account today. Does it really have an impact on processing of PR card application if we do the linking part this late?

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hello guys. Me and my wife performed the landing process in Toronto (Pearson Airport) on November 11th and I have received my PR card last week however, my wife is still waiting for hers. It has been exactly 4 weeks. Not sure why is it taking longer for her since we did the process together. Any suggestions?