+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
A quick update

I received my PR card yesteday. 5 weeks and 3 days after it was mailed to me. I called IRCC once and they told me the address was correct. In fact, for some reason they mistakenly put a PO box number in my address (????). That caused the delay.
Finally got it. What a relief...

I have not received that card. I live in Halifax. It's been almost 2 weeks since the card was approved.

I hope I will get it today or tomorrow but we cannot know :(

My PR card was approved and mailed to me on Aug 2. No news since then.

I gave my friend's address to the border officer. They live in the apt building. All my initial bank emails and health card's correspondence still arrive.

Amninder1

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
13-03-2019
I had got ghost update on Aug 23rd, but after that, they did not have a valid address on file so I had to update the address and it got updated on Aug 23rd and then no ghost update it directly changed to Approved.
i got a ghost update today ,how long will it take for file to be approved ?

Reactions: Geno.uss

Sam_2019

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone don’t know what’s going on I landed on Aug 2, still submitted I call cic 2tiemes they keep saying no problem I should call them after 6weeks if I don’t receive it.....plz any idea about this situation???

EndGame_12345

Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone don’t know what’s going on I landed on Aug 2, still submitted I call cic 2tiemes they keep saying no problem I should call them after 6weeks if I don’t receive it.....plz any idea about this situation???
If the last call you made was recent and they said everything is good, then it might be just a matter of time.

vsivak

Aug 14, 2019
Aug 26 - Completed landing at Etobicoke, ON
Sep 9 - Linked PR card application through CIC portal
Sep 10 - Called in CIC to verify if the address on file is correct. Enquired the representative if they can provide an estimate on when the application(s) would be approved. I was told to wait for two more weeks as there is an increase in the number of applications to process in the GTA area.
Sep 13 - Ghost update on Friday the 13th :)

Waiting for the cards to be approved/dispatched...

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
Aug 26 - Completed landing at Etobicoke, ON
Sep 9 - Linked PR card application through CIC portal
Sep 10 - Called in CIC to verify if the address on file is correct. Enquired the representative if they can provide an estimate on when the application(s) would be approved. I was told to wait for two more weeks as there is an increase in the number of applications to process in the GTA area.
Sep 13 - Ghost update on Friday the 13th :)

Waiting for the cards to be approved/dispatched...

Thank you Vsivak, I landed on Aug 27 at Etobicoke. Still waiting for the Ghost Update.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Landed at Windsor,ON on Aug 26. No update yet, still shows submitted. Submitted a webform inquiring about status, still waiting for their response.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Guys, what's the contact number to connect with CIC agent? I want to know about my PR card status but not able to connect on call. I am trying 613-944-4000 number.

Reactions: Geno.uss