+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

craftydev

Apr 4, 2019
I landed Aug 16th on Queenston border (Queenston-Lewiston bridge). Saw a ghost update when I checked today (application/profile updated)

EndGame_12345

Feb 19, 2019
I landed Aug 16th on Queenston border (Queenston-Lewiston bridge). Saw a ghost update when I checked today (application/profile updated)
Did you have any address issues ? I also landed on Aug 16th through Peace Bridge. But had to update the address on my dependents on 29th as it was not updated correctly by the landing officer

craftydev

Apr 4, 2019
Did you have any address issues ? I also landed on Aug 16th through Peace Bridge. But had to update the address on my dependents on 29th as it was not updated correctly by the landing officer
Not yet. Did you get a letter online stating that address wasn't provided? I haven't received any letters and haven't call CIS; just saw the ghost update today (i check the portal every other day). Just waiting patiently for it to work itself out.

EndGame_12345

Feb 19, 2019
Not yet. Did you get a letter online stating that address wasn't provided? I haven't received any letters and haven't call CIS; just saw the ghost update today (i check the portal every other day). Just waiting patiently for it to work itself out.
I Called them on 29th and got it updated. If I had not called, don't know whether I would have ever come to know about this discrepancy. They said since it was updated on 29th, that means my processing times starts from this date instead of 16th (as if it was my fault !!! ).

craftydev

Apr 4, 2019
I Called them on 29th and got it updated. If I had not called, don't know whether I would have ever come to know about this discrepancy. They said since it was updated on 29th, that means my processing times starts from this date instead of 16th (as if it was my fault !!! ).
I'm sure you would have got some sort of notification online saying that. Since I have got my ghost update, I'll wait for a couple of days to see if there is any sort of update.

Reactions: inlandsp2018

EndGame_12345

Feb 19, 2019
I'm sure you would have got some sort of notification online saying that. Since I have got my ghost update, I'll wait for a couple of days to see if there is any sort of update.
I have been constantly checking Emails / CIC portal messages / Mailbox. Absolutely nothing whatsoever

craftydev

Apr 4, 2019
I have been constantly checking Emails / CIC portal messages / Mailbox. Absolutely nothing whatsoever
No, sorry I didn't say it right. What I was saying was that you would have got a notification if the address was missing and you hadn't called. Anyways, it'll be over soon, just hang in there!

Sizzler

Sep 11, 2019
I have landed on Aug 15 Th at Niagara Falls bridge. But no update after submission its in the same status its almost a month no update.

EndGame_12345

Feb 19, 2019
I have landed on Aug 15 Th at Niagara Falls bridge. But no update after submission its in the same status its almost a month no update.
Mine is Aug 16th. Looks like they have a considerable backlog. Atleast that what I can conclude from my discussion with the representative and that fact that the processing times increased from 12 to 14 days.

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I think we are in the same situation. I landed on Aug 19th at Queenston Lewiston. I called few days ago and learned that my app has not been touched yet. Maybe they just wait for a certain number of applications from Niagara and then process them all at once instead.