Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

CaribbeanSensation

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
wow... I'm surprised how fast I received my pr card. here is my timeline,

1 Apr: called cic to book interview
2 Apr: received appointment email
5 Apr: performed landing (inland)
7 Apr: added pr application to cic account.
9 Apr: application approved and pr card dispatched
12 Apr: received pr card. :)
Which option did you use to link your application? Last name and first name or UCI and Last Name?
I haven't been able to do so.

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
wow... I'm surprised how fast I received my pr card. here is my timeline,

1 Apr: called cic to book interview
2 Apr: received appointment email
5 Apr: performed landing (inland)
7 Apr: added pr application to cic account.
9 Apr: application approved and pr card dispatched
12 Apr: received pr card. :)

Where did you land? My wife land on april 5 in an office in Montreal and we dont have news

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone , congrats to everyone who got their PR card and good luck to the rest
My wife and kid landed on Feb 16 , my kid received his PR card in about a month but my wife still haven't recieved hers yet .. I know some people wait for long times but it seems recently they are being delivered fast so is there any need to worry that one kid arrived before the other ? I just linked my wife's application and there are no messages there .. should I worry ?
Hey same here,
Wife landed on feb 5 and still waiting for Pr card. Gc key shows we are processing your application. Called cic and told us to wait. Don’t know what’s happening

Nedalk2002

Oct 20, 2018
Today checked Gckey and it say we mailed your pr card . Landed 9 April 2019 . Does it mean that it’s alre approved and actually mailed to my address?
Thank you!

letsgotocan

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Update:
Got a ghost update in my profile today: 10/April (Landed on 24/March at Douglas border crossing).
FSW(O)

A bit tensed now, hoping that there shouldnt be any photo requests. I had my CoPR photos rejected once and I re-sent them after which CoPR got approved.
Update:
PR cards dispatched on 4/12. Hopefully will receive it sometime this week.
Does anyone know where the cards are dispatched from? Is that a centralized location?

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Inland landing at CIC Etobicoke: 25-March-2019
Primary Applicant and Spouse cards received at representative office: 16-April-2019
Still waiting for our daughter's card...