+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ragh1

Oct 18, 2018
PR card approved on 9th April and still waiting for delivery............ I hope Canada post have not misplaced my PR card.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Landed on 3rd March. Wife (dependent applicant) got her card on 27th March but I am still waiting!!! Very unusual!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
You should get yours soon as well if it was approved online.

How's it going?
Hi Cansha how are you? Online status is still showing submitted (my one) but wife's one was approved on 22nd March. Sent a CSE which was delivered to concerned department 3 days ago but no reply yet.

I am still looking for job, went through couple of interviews but nothing fruitful til now. Hope something will come up soon. Good luck to you when you come back and settle down here.

lykamarie

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
oh ok.... i thought u have rep. coz mine same scenario but it goes to my rep mailing address. call cic they will help you. coz i call them too. but i got my card already.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha how are you? Online status is still showing submitted (my one) but wife's one was approved on 22nd March. Sent a CSE which was delivered to concerned department 3 days ago but no reply yet.

I am still looking for job, went through couple of interviews but nothing fruitful til now. Hope something will come up soon. Good luck to you when you come back and settle down here.
Oh that is strange then because lately they have been faster in processing PR cards. Anyways lets hope they process your soon. All the best for job hunt.

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Has anyone got the new photo request and recently sent the new photos???? Just wanted to check if you have got any update after the photos are delivered. My photos got delivered on 8th April but still no update.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
jeez...i cannot link my application, dont know...have tried all the options and apparently the system doesn't like my uci number at all...maybe it is just not in the system yet..did landing on april 13, 2019

Mar 20, 2019
jeez...i cannot link my application, dont know...have tried all the options and apparently the system doesn't like my uci number at all...maybe it is just not in the system yet..did landing on april 13, 2019
Normally it is in the system within half hour. It not only validates by UCI and last name but it also checks by city/town or birth and country/territory of birth. So if the city or country entered doesn't match with your passport, it won't work.

the information must be entered EXACTLY the same as your passport.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Normally it is in the system within half hour. It not only validates by UCI and last name but it also checks by city/town or birth and country/territory of birth. So if the city or country entered doesn't match with your passport, it won't work.

the information must be entered EXACTLY the same as your passport.
yeah I know, thank you.....have tried different combinations...still no luck..have no idea how they could enter it ..guess i will just simply wait it out

aacan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
24-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2019
LANDED..........
03-04-2019
Hello,

I just noticed that at the time of landing the officer did not write landing date on my copr but did write on my spouse's and daughter's copr.
Can this be an issue later on? Any suggestions on what to do? Thx.
Call CIC ASAP and get their advice.