+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

T.S

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone ,
I am new to this forum and learned a lot from experts in this forum .
My time lines
Landed in Toronto : 12 Oct
Photo resubmission : 5 Dec
Submitted : 20 Dec
Delivered : 28 Dec
Ghost update : 13 Feb
Email received : 14 Feb
Status as of now : submitted
Waiting for approval
Is there any chance still to receive photo resubmission request at this stage ?
Hope to receive approval soon for myself and all members waiting for the it.
Hi,
Which email did you receive on 14th Feb?

Vikyad

Feb 11, 2019
Hi,
Which email did you receive on 14th Feb?[/QUOTE
On 13 it was showing in profile that application updated but again changed to submitted . On14 Mail received that your profile is updated , login to check the details but when I checked there was no change .

Vikyad

Feb 11, 2019
Hello ,
Received another mail stating you have a new message in your account.when I logged in the account new message was received which says :
This confirms that your application has been received by IRCC on 12-oct .
Then it syas when should I contact IRCC,How do I check status etc.
I do not understand the purpose of this mail.Has any body received such kind of letter .pls advise.,

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello ,
Received another mail stating you have a new message in your account.when I logged in the account new message was received which says :
I do not understand the purpose of this mail.Has any body received such kind of letter .pls advise.,
When was your landing?

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello ,
I think this is normal email to confirm the reception of your application

sanaf05

Jul 13, 2018
Landed: 11 Oct, 2018
Received Photo Request: 5 Dec-18
Sent Photos: 11 Dec-18
Photos Delivered: 14-Dec-18
Ghost Update : 1 feb 2018
Approved : 4 feb 2019
PR Card - 13 Feb 2019

Reactions: Genesis76

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello guys,

I see that it's so common to get a photo resubmission request, and as I am planning to do a soft landing in March I wonder how can I resubmit my pics if asked to do so after going back to my country? Do the pics have to be from a Canadian photographer or something?

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
We did a soft landing back in October and went back to our country(Turkey). My pictures got approved but my wife's got rejected. So we had to resend them and this time they were approved. The reason behind retaking pictures is the approval tool they're using IMO. They just put your pictures in the tool and if its not perfectly fit, it just gets rejected. This time we went to a photo studio and took the pictures exactly as per specifications and measured afterwards.
Hi utoydemir,
I have few questions to clear things up for me as I am planning to do a soft landing. Did your wife retak the photos in a studio in Turkey? Did you resend them hard or soft copy? Also, how did you get the resubmission Request? I mean by email or mail as you was outside Canada?
Thanks.

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi utoydemir,
I have few questions to clear things up for me as I am planning to do a soft landing. Did your wife retak the photos in a studio in Turkey? Did you resend them hard or soft copy? Also, how did you get the resubmission Request? I mean by email or mail as you was outside Canada?
Thanks.
You had questions on re submission request, here is some information
Since you are going to do (soft) landing, you need to provide a local Canadian address ( may be of a friend/relative)
All communications will reach that address.
Photo requests can come by email or postal mail
As far as I know, photos taken outside of Canada are accepted as well.
Soft Copy does not work, you need to send real Photos (hard copy)

Jul 4, 2018
The agent said that they hadn’t received my photos resubmission yet only because they hadn’t started processing my date. Is that normal? Or do they normally have information stating that the photos have arrived?