+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Yes the date on the new one is Feb 12th, so I need to do it again I believe.

Any Idea on how to track once we resent the photos i.e after the photos are delivered to the PR center..
You can call them periodically, but in my case they told me that they were processing photos as of some date and couldn't give any information regarding my application or photos.
I think this forum is a good way to get an estimate.

Reactions: Emenaik007

Andy1333

Feb 13, 2019
Hi, is anyone got ghost update on Feb 8 got approval? I got ghost update on Feb 8 and nothing happen after, is this normal?

Thanks

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Yes the date on the new one is Feb 12th, so I need to do it again I believe.

Any Idea on how to track once we resent the photos i.e after the photos are delivered to the PR center..
You should use Canada post express tracking service. You can track the package and it's much easier to talk to call center agents with Tracking info in hand.

Best of Luck!

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
Yup will go to a better studio this time around who can handle these immigration photos better.
Can you recommend one in the gta area..Some people get their photos from walmart are they approved while others go to a studio and still the photos get rejected. Besides measurements, is there anything else particular to look out for.

chris8890

May 2, 2018
How can we identify the PR CARD status ? Asking this question as I couldn't find this anywhere and am awaiting my PR CARD.
I did my landing and My PR application status is currently showing as "Final decision Your application was approved".
Ok that is very good new congratulations. Unfortunately there is no tracking number to track it. You will get your PR card on provided address in 3 to 8 weeks. Wait for it for 8 weeks if you do not receive it in 8 weeks you can send them an email.

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Can you recommend one in the gta area..Some people get their photos from walmart are they approved while others go to a studio and still the photos get rejected. Besides measurements, is there anything else particular to look out for.
I retook mine at Downtown camera. We'll see if they get accepted this time, but they seemed to be knowledgeable at what the photos should look like. They checked the lighting, made sure there was no glare and measured face dims with the ruler.

chris8890

May 2, 2018
Getting photos done is pain especially in USA. I got my photos by commercial photographer and paid $60 each but got rejected. Then next time I went to a different commercial/ wedding photographer ($20 each) and that person was really great and put great attention to the photos measurements and indeed it got selected & I got my PR card. Just suggestion go to two different commercial or wedding photographer with specifications and send two different sets of photos so if one gets rejected there is backup. This way you will pay little more money but will have peace of mind.

Mar 1, 2018
Would go to this place "Scarborough Passport Photo Centre", did it for my wife there(Hope her photos are not rejected too). The person knew the requirements better.

Fingers Cross!

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
Getting photos done is pain especially in USA. I got my photos by commercial photographer and paid $60 each but got rejected. Then next time I went to a different commercial/ wedding photographer ($20 each) and that person was really great and put great attention to the photos measurements and indeed it got selected & I got my PR card. Just suggestion go to two different commercial or wedding photographer with specifications and send two different sets of photos so if one gets rejected there is backup. This way you will pay little more money but will have peace of mind.
This is the same idea i had as well..just give them sets from 3 different photographers and they choose 1...that way if they get rejected, you just give up on the card