+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
yes you should probably do that ;)

One more question.
I've received recently my golden email (Ready for visa)
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation".

Little issue is that I bought and paid my trip from Canada to Cuba for 2 weeks. I have my work visa, and I am still within these 30 days deadline to send my passport but is it ok that I am flying back and forward, while application of permanent residence haven't been completed. I don't have time to send my passport and to receive PR visa to do landing from Cuba. I am going to do it from US (I am in Vancouver, its not the problem at all to do landing)

thank you

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
i am CEC inland too it doesn’t matter you are inland or outland applicant if your photo won’t match their specifications then you will get photo request but i wish you dont get one :)
oh I see. good to know, I was sure that it is more than enough just to tell the photograph that I need "photos for PR" - they assured me they know exact sizes and requirements. why some photos considered "not matched?"

Reactions: Sid6767

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
oh I see. good to know, I was sure that it is more than enough just to tell the photograph that I need "photos for PR" - they assured me they know exact sizes and requirements. why some photos considered "not matched?"
yes i did same but still you should check with scale once you get photos to make sure best of luck :)

Reactions: AlexandraO

shahmir

Mar 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Passport Req..
20-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
I have a valid US Visa. how about a UHAUL Moving Truck with my Car towed behind? will that work?
I am not sure, better check with relevant authorities

matt6558

Jun 12, 2018
Hi all, my family waiting for the first pr cards after re-submitting photos in ealry Dec(delivered to Cic on dec 19th)/we are expecting a ghost update or an update in the Cic account,my question is if there is an update in the cic account (linked to Pr card application) will we get an email? Or do i have to constantly check Cic account to find the update? Thank you!

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all, my family waiting for the first pr cards after re-submitting photos in ealry Dec(delivered to Cic on dec 19th)/we are expecting a ghost update or an update in the Cic account,my question is if there is an update in the cic account (linked to Pr card application) will we get an email? Or do i have to constantly check Cic account to find the update? Thank you!
You should constantly check account. But when it gets approved you’ll receive an email anyway.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
thats why you will be behind 2-3 weeks then us but eventually u will get ur pr card soon :)
Hey sid i just checked my photo request letter and it mentions the PO box address. It's been ages so i didn't even remember lolz. Now it seems that it is time to worry :D

I called the call center yesterday and found an agent who was helpful enough to take the Canada Post tracking number from me and send a message to the processing department. Let's see how it turns out. :|

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Hey sid i just checked my photo request letter and it mentions the PO box address. It's been ages so i didn't even remember lolz. Now it seems that it is time to worry :D

I called the call center yesterday and found an agent who was helpful enough to take the Canada Post tracking number from me and send a message to the processing department. Let's see how it turns out. :|
wish you luck :)