+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ehsanmht

Jul 11, 2017
Landing: Sep 21st
Photo req: Nov 19th
Photo received: Dec 6th
Nothing Yet....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

but i added my application in my mycic account on December 20th and submission day saying December 20th.

Is it normal..???

Tension tension...

Last edited:

garrybajwa

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hello Guys!
I landed on December 20 at peace arch border. There have been no updates since then. Should I still be worried that they could for photos?

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
ya normal reply.

You and I have almost same timelines.
I Landed -25th Oct
Photos delivered - 19th Dec.
Hi guys,
I am confused. Are you outland applicants? at what point you are requested the photos? I've just received my golden letter - to send passport for PR visa. and after that I am going to do landing. I thought after landing I am done - I will receive my PR card very soon. but it looks like not. I am inland applicant

Reactions: Sid6767

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
One more question.
I've received recently my golden email (Ready for visa)
"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation".

Little issue is that I bought and paid my trip from Canada to Cuba for 2 weeks. I have my work visa, and I am still within these 30 days deadline to send my passport but is it ok that I am flying back and forward, while application of permanent residence haven't been completed. I don't have time to send my passport and to receive PR visa to do landing from Cuba. I am going to do it from US (I am in Vancouver, its not the problem at all to do landing)

thank you

Reactions: Sid6767

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys,
I am confused. Are you outland applicants? at what point you are requested the photos? I've just received my golden letter - to send passport for PR visa. and after that I am going to do landing. I thought after landing I am done - I will receive my PR card very soon. but it looks like not. I am inland applicant
i am CEC inland too it doesn’t matter you are inland or outland applicant if your photo won’t match their specifications then you will get photo request but i wish you dont get one :)

Reactions: AlexandraO