+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can you please let me know how much time it took for you to get the PR travel document and what process you went through to get it . I might land up in the same situation with photos
So, it took 3 days for an approval in New York application center.

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
I got that after having sent a request by webform ircc, that sucks coz they didn't tell me before.
oh no call them once even when i sent web form they sent me same mail for photo request but i called and agent told me that wait for 2-3 weeks you dont need to send new photos

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
My card was approved on Jan 28 and haven't received it yet. I'm freaking in right now. Does it take that long? Or maybe i should say the weather since we pretty have lots of snow this winter in Ontario. I read on this forum some take 2-3 days and its delivered.
Thanks

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
My card was approved on Jan 28 and haven't received it yet. I'm freaking in right now. Does it take that long? Or maybe i should say the weather since we pretty have lots of snow this winter in Ontario. I read on this forum some take 2-3 days and its delivered.
Thanks
yeah because of snow i think it will take 1-2 days extra dont worry u will get your card soon :)

Reactions: Sagekobby

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks! Thats good. do i have to apply by going in person to New York? or can i apply it by mail?
is 3 days normal processing time for PRTD?
It may take 1 to 7 days for NY processing center. If you want you can apply in person or send your documents. You should apply through VFS global NY.

Reactions: mapleleaf2019

Galch-os

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks
Same here, I am also in Ontario. Yes, it's probably the weather, I heard there could be a delay in mail delivery. I am also wondering if the PR card could have been delivered to my paralegal, will call her on Monday to check.

Reactions: Sagekobby

Jnl_jnl

Jan 10, 2019
Did landing on Dec 14 2018 via scheduled landing interview.

Didn’t call IRCC to check or whatever as the processing times shown 54 days for the first card(at that point). Just waited.

Waited exactly 49 days (7 weeks) got my first PR card in the mail - slightly earlier than the expected processing time.

Reactions: nawalasansol