+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I got a message from PRC processing center about my resubmission of photos. They told me that my photos cannot be accepted and they gave me another letter by indicating 30 days deadline in order to send new set of 2 photos. My new photos has been sent 2nd time and the game is still going on for me guys. 6-8 weeks starts again in my case.
Landing 28 September;
1st Photo request 27 November;
Delivered 7 December;
2nd Photo request 1 February;
The rest is PENDING :eek:

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I got a message from PRC processing center about my resubmission of photos. They told me that my photos cannot be accepted and they gave me another letter by indicating 30 days deadline in order to send new set of 2 photos. My new photos has been sent 2nd time and the game is still going on for me guys. 6-8 weeks starts again in my case.
Landing 28 September;
Delivered 7 December;
Damn that sucks...I wish they at least told you what was wrong with the photos so you could make sure the next photos will definitely meet those specs.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Landing 28 September;
Delivered 7 December;
Oh that's heart breaking :(

You got the photo request letter in email or GCkey?

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Landing 28 September;
Delivered 7 December;
u got photo request after ghost update?

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Landing 28 September;
Delivered 7 December;
That is insane!!!
Wait: did you make the pictures by yourself? You did not provide any address at the back of one photo, correct? Could be this the reason why they did not accept it?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Landing 28 September;
Delivered 7 December;
Frustrating! I know this is a remote chance but maybe call them and ask to know what exactly is wrong with the photos ??

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Since they are processing photos received on dec 13th, you can expect in next 3 or 4 weeks.
My photos were also received on Jan 8th
Jan 9th for me .. hopefully not too long and please please please not a second photo request o_Oo_O

Please keep us updated

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Landing 28 September;
Delivered 7 December;
This is pretty bad. Can you please let us know from where did you get the photos taken ? Inside or outside canada ?
I somehow feel photos taken outside canada may have more chances of rejection during re submission.

Last edited:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
That is insane!!!
Wait: did you make the pictures by yourself? You did not provide any address at the back of one photo, correct? Could be this the reason why they did not accept it?
No, it was done by professional photographer with all details required by ircc. I showed photo specification document too.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
This is pretty bad. Can you please let us know from where did you get the photos taken ? Inside or outside canada ?
I somehow feel photos taken outside canada may have more chances of rejection during re submission.
It was sent outside of Canada, soon I will be in Canada coz I got PR my travel document, then I will do those 2 photos in Canada.

mapleleaf2019

Jan 31, 2019
It was sent outside of Canada, soon I will be in Canada coz I got PR my travel document, then I will do those 2 photos in Canada.
Can you please let me know how much time it took for you to get the PR travel document and what process you went through to get it . I might land up in the same situation with photos

jayker2002

Feb 1, 2019
Since they are processing photos received on dec 13th, you can expect in next 3 or 4 weeks.
My photos were also received on Jan 8th
Let me know if your case has been update or so.
I landed on Nov 21
Photo requested January 3
Photo delivered January 9.

not getting anything yet.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Same here

I got a ghost update on 18th January
And a photo resubmission email on 21st January

Ghost updates doesn’t guarantee approval
I agree to this guys now, somethjng funny is happening in der system...even in normal processing its somethjng fishyyyyyyyy....