+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi everyone. Finally got cards for me and spouse. There was an issue with the adress it hasn't been updated at the airport so they sent our cards to our lawyers adress. He received them last week. For my son's card there was no adress related to his application so they were waiting for an adress. I gave them the adress on phone last Wednesday and app got approved 24 hours later. Received son's card yesterday in Montreal. Here is our time line.
Landing montreal airport on November 7th as FSW express entry.
Linked applications on mycic on December 5th.
Ghost update for me and spouse on December 21th.
Approved for me and spouse on December 24th and received at lawyers adress between 7th and 11th of January in Montreal.
Son's application ghost update on 9th january 2019 and approved on the 10th of january. Sons card received on 14th of January 2019 in Montreal. Hope you all get your cards soon.

nadine_2405

Jan 15, 2019
Yes even i sent email and they said same they are looking at images before oct 22. this is really slow
has this ever happened before? is this normal? I am also in the same boat. I have landed on September 28th and sent in photo resubmission on November 29th. still waiting. 109 days....and counting

MSDhoni

Jan 2, 2019
Nadine same situation here my days are identical. landing on sep 30 and photos resubmitted on 02 dec. they said they are looking at photos received on oct 22. seems govt agencies are slow worldwide

jupiter01

Sep 1, 2018
I am exactly in the same situation too. I landed end of September, I resubmit the second photo request on 29th November and still waiting.
I sent two queries and both of them they respond that they are processing photos from 22 October. It has been more than 100 days, I couldn't receive my card yet and I really don't know when I am able to receive it :-(

SKGarg

Apr 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your help,

I landed on 12 Oct and still waiting for PR Card.
I got to know through CSE that Case officer is waiting for new photos and send to Sydney, Nova Scotia but i didn't get any email regarding it.

In Cse response, they mention to include
if available, the letter/email received to that effect, or
an explanation letter

As I don't have any email/letter,Could you please confirm what i need to write in explanation letter

Is there any deadline for submission?

Thanks in advance!

SKGarg

Apr 21, 2018
I am exactly in the same situation too. I landed end of September, I resubmit the second photo request on 29th November and still waiting.
I sent two queries and both of them they respond that they are processing photos from 22 October. It has been more than 100 days, I couldn't receive my card yet and I really don't know when I am able to receive it :-(
Hi,

I am also same situation but didn't get any email for photo submission and came to know CSE request.

Could you please help me if you included any letter while submitting and mailing address?

Thanks !

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Hi,

I am also same situation but didn't get any email for photo submission and came to know CSE request.

Could you please help me if you included any letter while submitting and mailing address?

Thanks !
  • an explanation letter (including your complete name, date of birth and UCI).

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I called today. They are processing photos received 16th of November
Are you Sure?
I also called today and the agent told the status , the CPC Team is processing photos received on October 22nd.
The Agent was in Montreal location and he was only reading from what is visible on his system for my case.
He mentioned that actual status can be different.
Also, the speed of processing will increase , it was slow because of holiday season.

Based on what I read on this forum, it easily takes 2 months after your photos are submitted.