May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
Hi, I got an update in my profile. It just says “application profile updated” I don’t have a picture request. What should I expect next time? I mean it’s going to change to what status?

I landed the 30 of November in Montreal VO
PLS LET US KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE " UPDATED TO APPROVED"

Reactions: didigege

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys for all those who sent their Photo Resubmission photos, Please inquire through WEB case forum as I just came to know the put a note on my file for Photo Resubmission again on December 24,2018 . So information we get through call center it could be wrong they are not processing Resubmission for October 22 , May be it’s not been updated yet , it’s actually being processed within a month.
Even the form form has been telling me same 22 October date.

But it's atleast relieving that your 26 November photos were reviewed. Now i am hopeful for mine too. Delivered on 23 November.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hi, I got an update in my profile. It just says “application profile updated” I don’t have a picture request. What should I expect next time? I mean it’s going to change to what status?

I landed the 30 of November in Montreal VO
give cic a call. your pic are okay

Jnl_jnl

Jan 10, 2019
Nov 19 2018: Recieved two copies of CoPR (one with photo and another one without) from IRCC asking me to do landing

Nov 20 2018: Due to my current residing area wrote an email to IRCC request to do landing via interview

Dec 03 2018: receive a notice regarding scheduled interview. Interview scheduled on Dec 14 2018

Dec 14 2018: Landed via scheduled interview (IRCC office in Vancouver). The interview took 10 mins (friendly, quick, short and simple). The officer congrats me “you are now a PR”. Mailing address provided during the interview. One of the CoPR copies (the one with photo) was taken by the officer. The one without the photo I keep.

Still waiting for my first PR card...

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Nov 19 2018: Recieved two copies of CoPR (one with photo and another one without) from IRCC asking me to do landing

Nov 20 2018: Due to my current residing area wrote an email to IRCC request to do landing via interview

Dec 03 2018: receive a notice regarding scheduled interview. Interview scheduled on Dec 14 2018

Dec 14 2018: Landed via scheduled interview (IRCC office in Vancouver). The interview took 10 mins (friendly, quick, short and simple). The officer congrats me “you are now a PR”. Mailing address provided during the interview. One of the CoPR copies (the one with photo) was taken by the officer. The one without the photo I keep.

Still waiting for my first PR card...
did you provide 2 passport size photos at the time of landing?

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
did you submit 2 pictures when you did the landing?
i did give the officer new set of photos apart from the one on the COPR. but the officer did not take it inspite of me telling him it doesn't comply with the specs "taken within 6 months " . he said they'd use the one on the COPR. . i called cic yesterday to confirm whether they received my new photos , but apparently system is not updated as they still are processing photo resubmission requests from oct 22nd.

i raised a CSE today.

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
Even the form form has been telling me same 22 October date.

But it's atleast relieving that your 26 November photos were reviewed. Now i am hopeful for mine too. Delivered on 23 November.
Yeah it was done on 24 December , now when they confirmed with their Sydney processing center , they come to know there is another photo request.

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
we did landing on 13 Dec,2018, we applied through an agent for Spouse application,never made any CIC account,is it possible we can check our PR card process?? or we need to try calling them after some time???

Jnl_jnl

Jan 10, 2019
did you provide 2 passport size photos at the time of landing?
I didn’t provide any photo during the interview landing. I provided earlier when I got approved. It asked to mail in my passport (for the TRV; as I need visa to enter Canada though I’m physically in Canada. It is for those who are outside of Canada and need to do landing) and two copies of photos.

And then my passport and two copies of CoPR comes in mail on Nov 19 2019. One of the photos provided was pasted on the CoPR and another photo they probably take it away (for further PR Card printing?).

Thus on the interview notice It states if you already have a photo pasted on one of your CoPR copies you do not need to bring any photos with you.

During the interview I went with my passport, two copies of CoPR and my employment letter(just in case). They only looked at my passport, crossed out the TRV ( Temporary Residence visa; since I do not neee it for landing as already in Canada) and took a copy CoPR (the one with photos). I left with one copy of my CoPR (the one without photo)

Hope this helps