+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

deofevente

Oct 15, 2017
Crazy. Like we should hear something today or early next week
I just now called IRCC, surprisingly the guy told me that the address they have is of my resident country & not Canada.
Whereas I remember definitely I printed out the address and gave it to immigration officer. He told me that all formalities completed and sign your CoPR.

So strange that the agent said, "process for your PR card could not be initiated as local address was missing. So now I have updated and putting it for processing. You will get it approximately by end of December"
:(

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just now called IRCC, surprisingly the guy told me that the address they have is of my resident country & not Canada.
Whereas I remember definitely I printed out the address and gave it to immigration officer. He told me that all formalities completed and sign your CoPR.

So strange that the agent said, "process for your PR card could not be initiated as local address was missing. So now I have updated and putting it for processing. You will get it approximately by end of December"
:(
Oh my God really? How are they making such ridiculous mistakes. They don't realise there are people actually waiting to get into the country because of the card. Pathetic!

Reactions: Jav_

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I have tried all combinations but not able to link my application. I landed on 26th sep and still no update.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Anyone who was not able to link appl
I initially had trouble linking my PR card. Later I entered my city of birth as mentioned on my passport(including any comma, space, province name etc.) and also just enter all your details based on the exact same format mentioned on passport and Copr (like capital letter). Hope this helps.

Reactions: Minid

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Guys who got photo requests, how did you get the request. Do you get an email for the same or you would request for additional document in the PR card application? Can someone please confirm this?
Thanks
They send both via message profile online and snail mail to my canada address

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I have tried all combinations but not able to link my application. I landed on 26th sep and still no update.
me. tried all combinations. As per passport, as per COPR, Caps, without caps, first letter caps. everything. It just doesn't link.

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016
Any updates from those landed between Sep 11th and Sep 16th? It's 54 days today and still no approved status. Please provide an updated if anyone saw a change in status. Thanks
I came Sep 2nd and nothing yet except a photo request. I called the customer service and they appears to be no update yet and it's 69 days now.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
I came Sep 2nd and nothing yet except a photo request. I called the customer service and they appears to be no update yet and it's 69 days now.
How did you get a photo request? Email? I called CIC to check status. He also assured me that my photo was fine and my PR card would be dispatched by Friday. But I don't see any update on my account. I'm not sure whether to trust CIC customer reps.

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016
How did you get a photo request? Email? I called CIC to check status. He also assured me that my photo was fine and my PR card would be dispatched by Friday. But I don't see any update on my account. I'm not sure whether to trust CIC customer reps.
Yes I got a photo request by email telling me to send it to them. Well all you can do is wait since you have not received any photo request yet. Usually happens around after a month or so of landing.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Anyone who was not able to link appl
I had the same issue. Then in the 'place of birth' field, I entered the exact same text as it appears in the COPR. For eg., my COPR has only <city> whereas for my son it has <city>, <state>.

Reactions: Minid

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I HAVE TRIED CAPITAL LETTERS AS WELL, but still no luck :( in linking application.
how does application no. and UCI no. option works? When I enter through this route its showing red on my application no. isn't the application no the one mentioned on COPR?

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
I HAVE TRIED CAPITAL LETTERS AS WELL, but still no luck :( in linking application.
how does application no. and UCI no. option works? When I enter through this route its showing red on my application no. isn't the application no the one mentioned on COPR?
I too had problems with application no. Both UCI+family name and Name+DOB worked for me. Again, the family name has to be exactly same as in COPR.