+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Just talked to an agent at IRCC call center. they have no update on my PR card and said they have forwarded a status update request to the processing center.

Landed on 18th September. 49 days and counting.

Reactions: Rakit

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016
- Where did you do your landing?
- Call IRCC in order to check, because I have read many people landed between 7 and 10 they got theirs cards!
For me landed on sep 18th , Edmonton still waiting? We don’t know how they proceed while printing....
I landed in Toronto, Yeas I have seen loads of people around that time in Toronto get theirs too. Please can you provide me with the right number to call them. Tired of waiting with little hope.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
I landed in Toronto, Yeas I have seen loads of people around that time in Toronto get theirs too. Please can you provide me with the right number to call them. Tired of waiting with little hope.
Hi
1-888-242-2100
call them , be patient because the wait time till an agent answer will be 25 to 40 min. They will ask you about your uic and name , ...etc, then they will check the status of your Pr . Good luck

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much, Will keep you guys posted here.

My application sent to production for the second time but unfortunately there was an error in the card for the second time

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone any update. Sucks to wait
Two days I have called IRCC they have no update on my PR card and said since the dead lines are 47 day they will send an update request to the processing center, but till know no news , still my application’s status is submitted , hope for all of us to get dome good news sooner. Keep update

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
I landed on September 21. It's been exactly 47 days from landing. I called the CIC hotline number and was placed on the queue for about 20 minutes. An agent eventually answered, he was very polite and helpful. He asked me a few details related to my application. He later told me that my file is still being processed, and I would see an update by Friday. Not sure if he said that to end the phone call. He also assured that there isn't anything wrong with my photo. I'm thinking of waiting for a week from now for any update.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
I landed on September 21. It's been exactly 47 days from landing. I called the CIC hotline number and was placed on the queue for about 20 minutes. An agent eventually answered, he was very polite and helpful. He asked me a few details related to my application. He later told me that my file is still being processed, and I would see an update by Friday. Not sure if he said that to end the phone call. He also assured that there isn't anything wrong with my photo. I'm thinking of waiting for a week from now for any update.
Hi
I think that the agent was telling you the notes written in your profile, hope you will get good news sooner

highway52

Jan 26, 2016
Well I contacted IRCC. They told me that their office is currently processing photo retakes received before September 24, 2018. Mine was send on Oct 15th. So I would have to wait longer. :-(

Initial PR Card
Arrived: Aug 30th
Request for photo: Oct 12th
Photo Received: Oct 15th
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hi
I think that the agent was telling you the notes written in your profile, hope you will get good news sooner
i would agree.. so ihad recieved my pr card.. wife landed on 22 sep.. and tech today is 47 day... he send a message NS piniting centre and he said u will get cad before next week friday

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
i would agree.. so ihad recieved my pr card.. wife landed on 22 sep.. and tech today is 47 day... he send a message NS piniting centre and he said u will get cad before next week friday
- Hi sid
If you remember how many days it takes to the card to be approved after the status is updated.
- Everybody, update
Profil update nov 7th , I cross my finger, hope no photos request