+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
Landed July 11th
Linked Account 28th (Missed ghost update)
Approved August 31st
Received 5th July

The card was sent to the first address I registered with them (which was my in-laws) when I sent my application way back in Feb and not the second address I later updated it to which was also the address I gave them when I landed.

Either way its over now! Just need to wait around 2 and a half years and I can start the citizenship process. And then after that my wife and I will most likely move to Australia so we can start the whole process over again but this time even slower and about seven times more expensive then Canada!

Good luck everyone else.

Reactions: caseyelle

Anshmcst

Aug 5, 2018
So the ghost update is when you will see application/profile updated and then it will go back to submitted? Is that it?

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
yes. We call it a ghost because nothing changes inside your profile but it says updated. once clicked it changes back to submitted.

So the ghost update is when you will see application/profile updated and then it will go back to submitted? Is that it?

ds.pete

Jan 22, 2018
Landed July 11th
Linked Account 28th (Missed ghost update)
Approved August 31st
Received 5th July

The card was sent to the first address I registered with them (which was my in-laws) when I sent my application way back in Feb and not the second address I later updated it to which was also the address I gave them when I landed.

Either way its over now! Just need to wait around 2 and a half years and I can start the citizenship process. And then after that my wife and I will most likely move to Australia so we can start the whole process over again but this time even slower and about seven times more expensive then Canada!

Good luck everyone else.
Where did you land?

Danielcal

Aug 29, 2017
Hi All,

Does anyone have a number I could call to find out about my PR Card. Did my landing on the 18th of June at Pearson, no word yet, not ghost email, can't attach my profile to track the PR. Any help is gladly appreciated.

Thanks!

Champs88

Dec 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
So worried, landed on Emerson (MB) on July 19th and nothing as of yet! (not even ghost update) and I'm travelling on the 14th...… can't wait to never have to deal with IRCC again lol

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Does anyone have a number I could call to find out about my PR Card. Did my landing on the 18th of June at Pearson, no word yet, not ghost email, can't attach my profile to track the PR. Any help is gladly appreciated.

Thanks!
Check your email to see if you got a photo request!

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Thanks!
‭1 (888) 242-2100‬

noblevrghs

Nov 4, 2017
Update: My wife's PR got approved today as well...Here is my complete timeline:

Landed: 26th May
Photo Request by CIC on email for me: 11th July
Photos sent: 16th July (for both me and my spouse together as we called CIC and checked about my wife and they said even her photo is required)
Photos received: 18th July
Ghost Update for my application: 18th August
Approved (for my application: 23rd August
My PR card received: 28th August
Ghost Update for Wife's application: 30th August
Wife's PR Card Approved: 04th September
Should receive her card in mail this week or latest by next week.
My wife called CIC on 27th August and wanted an update for her application. They said that as per the records they haven't received her photos yet. Although, we sent both mine and her photos in the same mail. So the agent added a note in her application about this. I don't know whether this helped in any way.

Also, just wanted to point out one other thing in case it helps in any way. I landed in Canada, and then had to go back to US as I was on my H1B visa there on a project. When the photo request came in, I clicked a photograph in US and sent to my wife in Canada with the address of the photo studio behind the photo. I was worried that me being outside Canada may cause any issues, but it did not.
Did you get any email regarding phot request for your wife?

I got email to submit the photos of mine , but not for my wife and kids.