+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi...I am sailing in same boat...I have received my PR card but my husbands application is showing submitted...don’t know why it’s taking time
Update: My wife's PR got approved today as well...Here is my complete timeline:

Landed: 26th May
Photo Request by CIC on email for me: 11th July
Photos sent: 16th July (for both me and my spouse together as we called CIC and checked about my wife and they said even her photo is required)
Photos received: 18th July
Ghost Update for my application: 18th August
Approved (for my application: 23rd August
My PR card received: 28th August
Ghost Update for Wife's application: 30th August
Wife's PR Card Approved: 04th September
Should receive her card in mail this week or latest by next week.
My wife called CIC on 27th August and wanted an update for her application. They said that as per the records they haven't received her photos yet. Although, we sent both mine and her photos in the same mail. So the agent added a note in her application about this. I don't know whether this helped in any way.

Also, just wanted to point out one other thing in case it helps in any way. I landed in Canada, and then had to go back to US as I was on my H1B visa there on a project. When the photo request came in, I clicked a photograph in US and sent to my wife in Canada with the address of the photo studio behind the photo. I was worried that me being outside Canada may cause any issues, but it did not.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Landed at Vancouver on 15 July with my 3yr Old Son.
On Applicant account I can see below status
Permanent Residency :: Approved

Does it mean that there will be no Photo Request and my PR Card will dispatch soon ?? Also, both PR card will come by mail at same time or separately.

ds.pete

Jan 22, 2018
landed on July 11 (Toronto Pearson)... still nothing. Not even a ghost update. Has anyone else had their pr card application in limbo while everyone else got their approval? If so, how much longer did it take for it resolve? Is there a chance an application can get "lost" or forgotten about?

noblevrghs

Nov 4, 2017
Hi All

I landed in Toronto Pearson Airport on July 21. Today I got email to submit the photo again. Email just specifies my name. They have not asked for my spouse and Kids photo. Should I send photos including mine , spouse and Kids with UCI and Application number ?

Also Do we get physical letter for each applicant ?

caseyelle

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Kelowna
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017