+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

global_citizen_1

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the clarification.

Yes I can enter through the land from the US. One more question:
To use the rental car is fine, right?
Yes this works, I did it 3 weeks ago(spent 3 mins at the Vancouver border crossing)... Be honest at the border about the trip and don't carry more than you're allowed to in duty free goods.

Reactions: chikoo1985

Vaneza nabeel

Jun 19, 2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Landed: 13 april
Photo request: 31may
Photos deliverd: 7june

People who landed after us already got their card ....getting depressed here

Reactions: chloecanada

Tani2018

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, document status shows "PR card processing" for more than a week and there is no change of status. When I called a week back, they said my PR card was sent for reprinting due to quality issues. Please share if anyone has a similar experience and how long you had to wait for your PR card. Thanks!

Reactions: chloecanada

nilesh.kamani

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First 1-MAY-2014.. Rejected.. Second 6-JUN-2014
AOR Received.
06-OCT-2014
Med's Request
17-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
21-NOV-2014
Passport Req..
12-FEB-2015
Link it to your GCkey account to have updates on your PR card application status
My PR application is linked to my GCKey account, but how do I link my PR CARD application ? or is it done automatically by CIC ? Where can I find my PR CARD APPLICATION number ?

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
My PR application is linked to my GCKey account, but how do I link my PR CARD application ? or is it done automatically by CIC ? Where can I find my PR CARD APPLICATION number ?
On your account there is option for "link other applications" and it will lead to next step.

Birth place section is tricky. Type it exactly the way it is on CoPR and hopefully you will be able to link it.

inameiname

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
It is not done automatically. Under the list of applications in your MyCIC account (such as your PR Application), there is a link for linking another application to your MyCIC account. You will then need to search for it using the list of options. Note, if you have received an additional photo request like many of us in this thread, you can search by using the application number and UCI given in the IRCC email that was sent to you. Otherwise, you will need to search using other criteria. Please note for your city of birth, it will be in their records exactly as it appears on your passport.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016

Oh no!!!
I know how you feel! It sucks big time! I got a photo request as well and was like a kick in the guts, I also had travel booked so had to rebook and suffer the extra costs that came along with that.

Your card should only take another month from the 7th June so expect some movement on your account around 7th July. I know its such an annoying process but be patient and everything will work out :)

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Is there a way to check our mailing address for initial PR card application? Where can I check it?
you can call and confirm and also update.

chloecanada

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017

me too !! I'm so depressed now.
I landed 19 April, no photo request. CIC agent on phone said there was a problem with card production, that's why there is a delay for now...:(

Reactions: Vaneza nabeel