+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

chloecanada

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I called CIC yesterday and also this early morning, i talked to 3 agents on phone. They said they had problem with card production, they fixed it but we will get cards longer than 58 days for sure. I landed 17 April 2018 and my app is always Submitted status.

Did anyone landed around 17 April and receive the card, please ?

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I called CIC yesterday and also this early morning, i talked to 3 agents on phone. They said they had problem with card production, they fixed it but we will get cards longer than 58 days for sure. I landed 17 April 2018 and my app is always Submitted status.

Which number you called them on? Am trying desperately for many days but unable to connect.

Beboooo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

sorry.but did they said it will be more than 58 days or its ur guess??

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi guys,

Hi, I have landed on April 19th. Mine is same too. I am hoping to see some update soon. if yours get updated then please do share it hear or PM.

Reactions: chloecanada

cubesugar3

Feb 15, 2018
anyone took photo at Costco??
I've got rejected and my representative told me that it is becuz of round corner of the picture (not square).
anyone got approved even your photo is round corner?