+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

rdhkns

Jun 14, 2018
Hello guys,

I also had question about my file would i need to send the pic again i already had given during in land landing. because im getting confuse one of my friend who did in land landing already receive his pr card. So anybody knows how it works.

Beboooo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys,

I also had question about my file would i need to send the pic again i already had given during in land landing. because im getting confuse one of my friend who did in land landing already receive his pr card. So anybody knows how it works.
unless they send u email request that .u dont need to send new ones. mine was taken 7 month before landing .and no new request for me

rdhkns

Jun 14, 2018
unless they send u email request that .u dont need to send new ones. mine was taken 7 month before landing .and no new request for me
Thank you, for the suggestion, but i cannot also track my file cuz i did apply through representative any suggestion on how can i track my file on my first pr card, i also tried to create cic account and try to track my file but i dint let me link the application it says not found.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Did your email just say that your application was updated or an email saying that they have mailed your PR card?
Hey just the normal - DO NOT REPLY email that says my account has been updated... went into my account and it had changed to approved

Adnansaab

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys I landed 24th May at Vancouver peace arch border what I expect I receive my pr card plz suggestions thanks cic website showing 58 days

Luizmk

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys, my status changed to approved last monday and still no PR Card on the mail, should I be getting worried? I live in the Waterloo Region, so mail shouldn´t take more than one extra day than Toronto and I saw people who live there saying they received it in 2 business days...

I didn´t give my address when I landed but I sent a Case Specific Enquiry and have a confirmation email that it was updated a couple of weeks before it changed to approved.
And today I found out what happened and it is my fault. When I updated my address with CIC I did not give them the apartment number. I was checking the CSE I sent them and noticed this very stupid mistake. Talking to the administration in the building when this happens they send back the mail to the sender, so my PR cards must now be back on issuing center...

Anyone knows of a similar case? I was working all day so I could not call CIC today, tomorrow my wife will try to speak with someone. I don´t know if I can just update the address and receive this card or if I have to do a Solemn Declaration that I did not receive it and wait almost 4 months for a new card...

It was a really stupid mistake, I must have checked the address like 10 times to make sure everything was ok and still forgot the apartment number. I should already have PR with me and now in the worst case I will have it only by the end of October...

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
April 23 landing, still no update on PR Card.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
April 19.. no update..

I am trying to recall if I messed up during landing. It was pretty straightforward. Tomorrow is the 58th day so will raise the query on Sunday.
You cant mess up. It's an automated process once you land. You are good as long as you've provided them with the right address.

jazz kam

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......
January 09,2017
AOR Received.
March 06,2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
Landed - May 3,2018 at local IRCC office

Profile changes to Updated today - June 15,2018 ............