Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-10-2017
I landed few days after you. I think we were about to see changes next week but its holidays so my guess is first or second week of Jan there will be any changes probably.
My document status is still being reviewed status while my Final status has got changed to Approved today morning. So I guess that Document status may not be a right for everyone.

Reactions: RabinJi

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hello guys,

Finally I saw the status of our PR cards applications changing to Approved today. It read that they were approved on 19th but updated in myCIC account today only. Strangely though the status of the additional documents still read “being reviewed.” But I could see PR card Number and its validity (19th Dec 2022) in each of our applications (mine, wife’s and son’s). Since it has now been updated as approved, I guess it should take about a week or so before the PR cards are delivered.

Thank you all for your support all through this journey and all the best to all of you for the quick receipt of PR Cards and above all very very successful and healthy life in Canada!

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
Hello guys,

Finally I saw the status of our PR cards applications changing to Approved today. It read that they were approved on 19th but updated in myCIC account today only. Strangely though the status of the additional documents still read “being reviewed.” But I could see PR card Number and its validity (19th Dec 2022) in each of our applications (mine, wife’s and son’s). Since it has now been updated as approved, I guess it should take about a week or so before the PR cards are delivered.

Thank you all for your support all through this journey and all the best to all of you for the quick receipt of PR Cards and above all very very successful and healthy life in Canada!
congrats man

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
My document status is still being reviewed status while my Final status has got changed to Approved today morning. So I guess that Document status may not be a right for everyone.
True. But who landed in around mid Nov will have to wait I think. Hope after this holidays

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

digidunce

Sep 6, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-10-2017
Hello guys,

Congratulations. I too noticed the same strange Document review status in my approved application. Just that the approval date was 20-Dec, CIC Status Update was of 21-Dec and Expiry is of 19-Dec-2022.

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
My additional documents is Still being reviewed status since last Thursday hope I could see approved today or tomorrow.
Any way congrats.

Kawalkahlon

Aug 18, 2017
Hi
I landed on November 2 at fort erie but I linked my account like a week ago it say additional documents are being reviewed but I never sent them anything.
Any idea how long it's gonna take now??
Thanks

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
So, for those whose document status did change, how long did it take to being approved once the document status reads " documents have been uploaded"?

ktalk

Oct 26, 2017
All,

I landed on October 29th. CIC linked application changed to approved on December 15th. I was not able to link my wife's application.

Received the PR cards by regular Canada Post this morning.

Good luck to everyone awaiting their cards and looking for a new start! This community has been extremely helpful through out.

Happy Holidays.

Regards.

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Congratulations. I too noticed the same strange Document review status in my approved application. Just that the approval date was 20-Dec, CIC Status Update was of 21-Dec and Expiry is of 19-Dec-2022.
Congratulations to you as well. As we can see the details of our PR Cards (Number and expiry date), it seems everything is fine.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys,
Any 11-Nov landing have the status changed? My status is still "We do not need any additional documents". I believe that it must be changed to "Reviewed" before being approved.
I landed on Nov 12. Via road. There were major complications at the border and it resulted in a 3 day delay in my PR card application. My documents status currently reads “ documents have been uploaded”. How long does approval take after the status starts reading this? I need to book my flight.