+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

anandgagrawal

Dec 20, 2017
So I also noticed, today - i got a request to resend the photographs - at the same time, my profile has been updated to "Documents you provided have been uploaded".
I thought when the say "uploaded" it means it's good... :S

krishraj

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I applied through express entry (FSW) from outside Canada and landed in YYC on Nov 1 with my wife and daughter. All three applications were linked to MyCIC right from the beginning of the application process.

Under "Document Status", it is still showing the initial PR visa details only; it is not showing any info about the PR card. We received the PR visa to allow us to enter Canada for the first landing.

Under "Application Status", I see this:

Application/profile details

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

I haven't received any emails or messages from CIC since the day of landing. It has been 51 calendar days so far. Though the official estimate is 61 days, I am starting to get concerned. Does any other member who landed in the beginning of November have a similar story?

Krish

krishraj

Dec 22, 2017
Hi - I landed on 3rd November, still waiting for updates. No change in profile since i added the applications to my profile.
Is there anyone else who landed around the first week of November, and whose status has been approved yet?
I landed on November 1st. My profile had my wife and daughter's details right from the beginning of the application process. There is no request for any additional documents yet. Final decision says "approved" for a long time but there is no information about whether the PR card has been dispatched or not.

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I applied through express entry (FSW) from outside Canada and landed in YYC on Nov 1 with my wife and daughter. All three applications were linked to MyCIC right from the beginning of the application process.

Under "Document Status", it is still showing the initial PR visa details only; it is not showing any info about the PR card. We received the PR visa to allow us to enter Canada for the first landing.

Under "Application Status", I see this:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

I haven't received any emails or messages from CIC since the day of landing. It has been 51 calendar days so far. Though the official estimate is 61 days, I am starting to get concerned. Does any other member who landed in the beginning of November have a similar story?

Krish
you are actually seeing your pr details. For PR card, first you need to link your PR card application with your account and then you will be able to see details of your card application.

krishraj

Dec 22, 2017
you are actually seeing your pr details. For PR card, first you need to link your PR card application with your account and then you will be able to see details of your card application.
Thanks, ruldamaan! Is there an article or something that shows how to link the PR card application?

Also, I didn't apply for PR card personally after the landing. I only have the signed COPR with me now. How do I find the PR application number? (assuming that the PR card was applied by immigration officer that signed my COPR)

danton

Jun 6, 2017
Statuses in myCIC mean nothing, it looks like they are random. Together with family, we landed on Oct 18. I already received mine PR card and two cards for my kids.
Status in our applications Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Final decision - Application approved.

For my wife, there was nothing (status in her application Review of additional documents: We don't need additional documents) I waited until 61 days passed (December 18) and I contacted CIC. Lady told me that there is no note about photos or whatever. She told me that she will send an email inquiry to the visa office. Because I do not trust them I also send the inquiry via IRCC webForm (they have 10 business days to respond). On December 20 staus in my wife application changed to Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. So far it stays the same. We did not receive photo request or the info about the card.

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Thanks, ruldamaan! Is there an article or something that shows how to link the PR card application?

Also, I didn't apply for PR card personally after the landing. I only have the signed COPR with me now. How do I find the PR application number? (assuming that the PR card was applied by immigration officer that signed my COPR)
where you see your details of PR, just go back to that page and find "Link an existing application to this account". Click on the "Link application to this account button" then you need to enter the details asked. Once done your PR card application will be linked and there will be a separate column for this in the table. Try it and let me know if you get any problem. Hope this helps.

BTW, when you land and present your COPR to officer then they apply for PR card for you.

Reactions: krishraj

krishraj

Dec 22, 2017
where you see your details of PR, just go back to that page and find "Link an existing application to this account". Click on the "Link application to this account button" then you need to enter the details asked. Once done your PR card application will be linked and there will be a separate column for this in the table. Try it and let me know if you get any problem. Hope this helps.

BTW, when you land and present your COPR to officer then they apply for PR card for you.
Thanks for your help man, I was able to link all three applications.. I received an error once because I didn't type the place of birth in capital letters but once I typed it correctly it linked the card applications.

All three cards show the final decision as "Your application was approved.Check your messages below for details." However, the additional documents column shows "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." This is weird.

For all three of us, the document number(PR) is displayed, status is shown as "valid", expiry date is XX/XX/2022, and status updated date is December 21, 2017. But it doesn't shown a dispatch date though.

Reactions: ruldamaan

iamrajsidhu

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Category........
CEC
Passport Req..
15/10/2017
LANDED..........
17/11/2017
Landed on nov 17th.

My file status

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I linked it in mycic. Is this the proper way to check Pr card status. Application starts with R********?

Reactions: krishraj

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for your help man, I was able to link all three applications.. I received an error once because I didn't type the place of birth in capital letters but once I typed it correctly it linked the card applications.

All three cards show the final decision as "Your application was approved.Check your messages below for details." However, the additional documents column shows "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." This is weird.

For all three of us, the document number(PR) is displayed, status is shown as "valid", expiry date is XX/XX/2022, and status updated date is December 21, 2017. But it doesn't shown a dispatch date though.
You are lucky. Congrats! You will soon receive your cards in postal mail.

danton

Jun 6, 2017
Landed on nov 17th.

My file status

Details Help
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I linked it in mycic. Is this the proper way to check Pr card status. Application starts with R********?
Yes application number starts with R.

Reactions: iamrajsidhu

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
Landed on nov 17th.

My file status

Details Help
Application status

yes it is correct and pr card applications start with "R".

Reactions: iamrajsidhu